Trick or Treat Studios Gremlins Stripe Mogwai Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allosaur176

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just received this in the mail yesterday, Gizmo should arrive in a couple of days

Thanks for the video, I pre ordered my stripe from big bad toy store. I have the medicom rambo gizmo so it was a no brainer for me to pick this one up...

Wow, I love it. Been waiting for BBTS to get this in stock to pick it up, but I think I'm going to just go and preorder him and Giz. Thanks for the video! I've been waiting for someone to post pics so I could see how it came out.

You're welcome guys! I wouldn't say it's a perfect replica, but it's done well enough..I will have a video up for Gizmo as soon as he arrives.

Stripe turned out really cute.

stripe.jpg

It looks like Trick or Treat is making a life Size Stripe Gremlin puppet replica. Looks pretty good, not as good as the Walas Life Size Stripe but still damn good for 90% less.

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/tv-movie-item-listj-c-2_201/gremlins-evil-stripe-life-size-puppet-prop-replica-p-23124

Careful with Monsters in Motion. You'd have better customer service ordering directly from Trick or Treat Studios themselves. (Speaking from my own experiences, I won't shop with Monsters in Motion again. They tend to get argumentative over any discrepancy - especially if it's on their end... :lol)

I'll end up getting this, but I'll wait for Trick or Treat Studios to put him up for preorder.

Preorders have been up for a few days at BBTS now. I'm rolling the dice and getting Stripe. I'm hoping it lasts a long time without degrading and looks good with the final production!

Preorders have been up for a few days at BBTS now. I'm rolling the dice and getting Stripe. I'm hoping it lasts a long time without degrading and looks good with the final production!

I'm also hoping they hold up for awhile. They look too good for the price for to pass on them though so I ended up ordering both. :lol

Back