ONETOYS : 1/6 Go ballistic A Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
ONETOYS 1/6 A哥-超酷虐杀 / Go ballistic A

NO. OT-001

产品清单:

-主体
1/ 耐操素体窄肩回馈版x1个
2/ 头雕x1个
3/ 正常可替换手型x1对
4/ 变异大臂x1只
5/ 变异巨刀x1只
6/ 变异爪手x1只
7/ 变异延长臂(带关节)x10只
8/ 变异钳手x1只
9/ 黑色胶皮鞋x1双

-布件
1/ 白色衬衣x1件
2/ 灰色带帽衫x1件
3/ 印花皮夹克x1件
4/ 水洗牛仔裤x1件

-配件
1/ 楼角造型 地台x1座

----------------------------
作为一个新进入行业的品牌,我们注重品质的保证,
感谢MCTOYS对我 们的鼎力支持,素体更是采用WORLDBOX的耐操素体。

120613g9h9ttf9yi2phqtj.jpg

120613wa49491pmc99as8z.jpg

120616uc40yd6ldllccg4b.jpg

120618kk2oxcfgezozm6y3.jpg

120620z8r4bz4tzitlrfsz.jpg

120624txbncj6rjjjhybr3.jpg

120626hxobkr0zbw7mnpir.jpg

120622j95ebbhz4adz6beh.jpg

120628v5bgbnz5bgrt5gvb.jpg

This should probably be in video games. Guess it doesn't much matter, those games were abysmal.

ToyAnxiety had stuff from them. Still has his hands.

But you find **** on the net. Sold out everywhere.. okay it was 2016? When he was announced.
Im replaying Prototype right now.. thats why Im interested

@Kit Chen
Do you know if he is on the Chinese market available? 2nd hand ofc

OMG .. HE REALLY DOES EXIST
I know ToysAnxiety had stuff from him.. but man D:
Im really jealous. Where did you get him?
..Do you sell him by any chance? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I bought it from timewalkertoys. There were two versions, one came with the building ledge base and the other without it. Some things I can share about this figure:
-The jacket feels thin and stretchy, reminds me of the Mezco one 12 black symbiote Spidey, it’s not the same though.
-the black weapon accessories came warped at the ‘blades’ and theyre soft plastic that can be heated with water or a hair dryer to straighten them out.
-never used them because I was nervous that I would ruin the jacket because it feels delicate.
-having owned the hot toys Royce figure from predators and the dx01 joker, I can say that this figure feels heavy in comparison to those figures
-skin tone of the body, hands and face are darker than the product pics.

Not sure about selling him since I stopped using eBay after they didn’t let you use PayPal to sell.

Attachments

• JPEG image 2.jpeg
    JPEG image 2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I bought it from timewalkertoys. There were two versions, one came with the building ledge base and the other without it. Some things I can share about this figure:
-The jacket feels thin and stretchy, reminds me of the Mezco one 12 black symbiote Spidey, it’s not the same though.
-the black weapon accessories came warped at the ‘blades’ and theyre soft plastic that can be heated with water or a hair dryer to straighten them out.
-never used them because I was nervous that I would ruin the jacket because it feels delicate.
-having owned the hot toys Royce figure from predators and the dx01 joker, I can say that this figure feels heavy in comparison to those figures
-skin tone of the body, hands and face are darker than the product pics.

Not sure about selling him since I stopped using eBay after they didn’t let you use PayPal to sell.
Some shops have him listed but only for archive purposes. Or to show the middle finger to those who are interested in =_=
The building piece as diorama has a nice touch.. but thats it.
Interesting infos. He still looks good.

If you plan to do it. Let me know. We will find a way ;)

Back