Premium Format 1/4 scale Indiana Jones PF Repaint & Fix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venomous_spidey

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wanna share my in progress fix & repaint of my broken PF Indy.
I kept it in the box too long, last month when i open it, the jacket was already peeled off, the statue it self was fallen & broken apart when i try to remove the jacket. So I try to fix it.

Before:
20160821_091927.jpg

IN PROGRESS.....
indy1.jpg

(Before & After Repaint)
indy3.jpg
indiono3.jpg
(*before repaint indy potrait was taken from mwctoys.com)

DONE:

IMG_1692.jpg
IMG_1699.jpg

Superb work.

amazing paint work indeed! can't wait to see how you fix jacket

Those belong in a museum! Great work.

Thx Guys. the jacket won`t be able to be fixed, need to make a new one. All I need to do is just give the peeled jacket to a tailor service, let them unstitches and copy the jacket pattern to make a new exact jacket. Will use a real leather so it won`t easly peeled off like the original one. I `ll post it here after the new jacket is done.

Here's my customised 1/4 Indy. Wish I had some sculpt-painting skills too!!

Great work Pal.

how did you fixed that jacket mate????

I haven`t fix the jacket yet, it won`t be fixed, I ll make a new one. Maybe you mistakenly with Timemeddler`s 1/4 Indy, the one he post is his one, not mine, and I think it`s original sideshow jacket with custom paint/weathering.

Yes, original jacket re-painted and weathered. Also repainted the hat & darkened his beard (as far as I dared to go with a sculpt repaint!!). Real leather gun-belt, holster, whip-keeper and bag strap made by me. I made the whip too.

Got mine repainted too some years back, and recently gave the stock jacket a paintjob also.
Absolutely love it now!
0b7b0c6bbddc77627ff05eb26b2eafdf.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

This figure is only about eight years old, and it was nearly $300 even back then. That jacket deteriorating like that is pretty poor - it should have been real leather.

It makes you very leery of anything pleather - both HT and SSC have had this issue over and over.

Back