Trying to find IKEA items discontinued in the US.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyCap

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone have advice on how to find IKEA items that were discontinued in the US? Is it best to keep an eye out on eBay or Craigslist, or should I just try to import it from one of the international IKEA websites with some kind of shipping agent? Has anyone here done that before?

I am trying to find two white Stuva cube frames, article number 301.281.77.

I don't get why some items are discontinued in the US but not other countries. Are they such bad sellers in America, but not elsewhere?! Odd and frustrating.

I feel your pain...unfortunately I don't have a good answer, but I have been in the same boat.

I have not found any avenues to get discontinued Ikea items. The only way is to find them used like you said CL or ebay.

I've wanted to get more 15" deep billy cases and by the time I was ready, found out they stopped making them.:mad:
Also one of their lighting systems I use on most of my cases is also discontinued :mad:

CL is the best place and some times you can find used IKEA item almost free and in mint condition.

Back