Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Copied over from the general section

CAPCOM正品授权《生化危机3》耐操Boss追踪者2.0生命体第二形态
Worldbox 1/6 Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis 2.0[/b]

限定版,400体

制作花絮:
自追踪者1.0发布到发售,受到很多生化粉的关注和购买,首先谢谢你们的支持,我们也肯定大家的建议,谢谢!
此外由于1.0头雕偏向电影版面相而不够游戏情怀,所以本次开发的2.0头雕面相完全参照游戏版本制作;
最后欢祝生7的早日到来!七待!期待!DOME很有气氛。

说明:
1、主体
- 2.0头雕两颗全新制作,还原游戏版面部特征,不同于1.0版
闭嘴头
张嘴头
- 40公分耐操素体
素体各组件一体成型结构
关节等重要支撑部件使用ABS工程材料
防跌倒脚踝扭控机构,增加脚踝固定套
-人物整体有战损效果上色
-BOSS专属身形打造-变异脓包体,可拆卸

2、配件
一颗穿刺血腥头,可连接素体摆出互动造型
5只可互换手包括:
1只张开的手,可卡住12寸人偶脖子和头雕
2只自然手型
1只抡拳头手型
1只穿刺手型,触角可自由设定造型

3、服装
1件战损破旧的黑色皮大衣
1件战损破旧的黑色皮裤
1双旧化的战斗鞋

4、地台
雕像质级路面钢梁战斗场景

备注
**原型与最终产品可能会略有不同,只会更好
**产品的详细信息如有变更,恕不另行通知

155744brz24rfhp21kptvk.jpg

155747y10bk97k9aq8177s.jpg

155748enkmyxqx7n5i5hun.jpg

155753vd7110d10xbgd1yg.jpg

155755vctukmgazmaf3m2x.jpg

155759hdrhujxjxdozdfhu.jpg

155801c5t7psc85p61x8zm.jpg

155803htun45o32b411m7f.jpg

155808y6otcez0ztc2hzxi.jpg

155811jlhrc5xzr9r55ail.jpg

155813nyty1kktjqjvtzyy.jpg

155816jwv90g88aaadcral.jpg

155819s2cegw4gahh48bb1.jpg

155823ikm6vk6paook38ip.jpg

155826cdd45z5ftesr5jtb.jpg

155838xr5gh0s0rhg9t006.jpg

160025bdi0fi47nztnef47.jpg

It looks cool...it's not accurate, again. I dont like the bulb thing they took from the umbrella chronicles version, but it looks like you can remove it thankfully

The impaled head accessory is awesome and should have come with the first version along with a tentacle hand. The roaring sculpt is very welcome. Hopefully it's interchangeable with the first version.

I'm sure the price will be ridiculous...but here's hoping it doesnt crack $400...but it will.

YUSSSS!! I had hoped that bulbous thing could be removed. ****ing Umbrella Chronicles crap. I had prayed they do Type II.

Since I made almost $400 in sales this week, I'm definitely getting the first version.

It looks cool...it's not accurate, again. I dont like the bulb thing they took from the umbrella chronicles version, but it looks like you can remove it thankfully

The impaled head accessory is awesome and should have come with the first version along with a tentacle hand. The roaring sculpt is very welcome. Hopefully it's interchangeable with the first version.

I'm sure the price will be ridiculous...but here's hoping it doesnt crack $400...but it will.

I wonder about the price point to. I assume it might be slightly cheaper since it has less jacket and no RPG. Type II is as much loved by me as Type I.

Yeah i ****ing love type 2 Nemmy. That moment in the clock tower where he comes bursting through the wall is still one of my favorite moments of the series. It's so "oh ****!" :lol

Yeah it might be cheaper. Apparently they used real leather for the first version.

It's inaccurate as you said, but it's better than nothing. They definitely used UC as the most inspiration.

ctjAfnw.jpg

Where as the real version has tentacles long enough to wrap around the arm, and even has one coming out his back.

eQYNt3A.jpg

The price is the same as 1.0 version. Replied by Worldbox.
FireShot Capture 126 - Worldbox 1_6 ?????3???Boss???2.0 -????_ - http___tieba.baidu.com_p_478603.jpg

Release date?

:horror

Since RE3 is my favorite RE game, still hoping for a longer remake. I need a Nemesis to go with Jill.

I'm just loving how these other companies are giving us some RE love while HT doesn't.

Been a while since I posted here but I just couldn't ignore this. I'm thinking of skimping the first release since I was content with my repainted Palisades figure but to actually have a company make a Nemesis Type-2 in this day and age? I must be dreaming.

That said, the influence of Umbrella Chronicles is definitely apparent especially with the bulbous chest piece and both hands having gloves (the original design had his left hand without one). I'll admit, the only thing I don't mind about the extra chest piece being a display option is how it's meant to simulate a sort of Type-2.5 with how the bulbous parts resemble the top part of his Type-3 form.

Long time no see!

I just bit the bullet on the 1.0 version. I wasn't ready to jump on it fully, even though I had the cash saved from sales... but 2.0 man... I can't resist it. I had wondered if it was even worth World Box doing this figure, but doing almost the same figure again should turn a profit.

I don't care if they do a 3.0 since it's design isn't really feasible at this scale.

Just seeing this today looks alright my preferred version did the first one ever come out ?

It's been heavily delayed, which I assume was from the one trade company going under in which would explain why a lot of stuff is delayed for the west.

Although one seller in CA has got the first version. I posted a link for it in that thread. They already shipped mine.

Back