Thinking of putting Manifest Destiny on my pull list, Help plz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those who read it, how many stars would you give the series Manifest Destiny?

• 5 Stars

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

• 0 Stars

• Total voters

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, yea. I'd like to see what you guys think of Manifest Destiny. See if it's worth it, cause then I'd HAVE TO lol buy all the backs issues....I have competionist problems.

Btw. Tried East of West. Up to issue 11. I'm an intelligent guy, so I've been told, but it's rather confusing. It's starting to come together now that I see all of the nations.

For those who read it, does it start to make more sense once you get further into the series?

Thanks.

It's an interesting read, but I think it's the type of book that you have to read yourself to see if you like it. I've had different reactions from a few people that I suggested should read it--ranging from "meh" to "great". Personally, I think it's pretty good but can easily see how it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I LOVE manifest destiny personally. But I read the first trade to make sure before I bought into the run (I too have completionist problems, bought all variants too). I recommend it. But check out an issue or two first.

Regarding East of West. I love it as well. My favorite book on my pull (Seven to Eterinty may trump it, first issue rocked!) but it actually only gets even more in depth and harder to follow. I read each issue as it drops. But once it's over (heard planned for 50 issues) I will sit down and reread the entire run

I LOVE manifest destiny personally. But I read the first trade to make sure before I bought into the run (I too have completionist problems, bought all variants too). I recommend it. But check out an issue or two first.

Regarding East of West. I love it as well. My favorite book on my pull (Seven to Eterinty may trump it, first issue rocked!) but it actually only gets even more in depth and harder to follow. I read each issue as it drops. But once it's over (heard planned for 50 issues) I will sit down and reread the entire run

I caught up; it makes sense though a lot of it is bible verses and poetic ****. Either way, good artwork and the story is still compelling.

Back