Kinetiquettes Thundercats Lion-O / Mumm-Ra 1:5 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didnt see this anywhere on the boards, and only first learned about it the other day. Looks amazing. Just hope they round off the base a little. Dont know a lot about Kinetiquettes, I heard they dont ship to the US but bbts carries some of their stuff. Prolly gonna be spensivvvve.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yeah, been said- hopefully they listen. they probably need to cut the back staircase and move the whole right side in.

Contacted them and they do not ship to the us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinetiquettes do ship to the us, you can literally go to their website and put in a us shipping address and I bought evil ryu and oni from them and had them shipped :| unsure about this license but they do

kinetiquettes do ship to the us, you can literally go to their website and put in a us shipping address and I bought evil ryu and oni from them and had them shipped :| unsure about this license but they do

Sent them a message and they told me they don't deliver to Florida and referenced me to a guy in Singapore who might help me get the statue.

Holy crap. I checked and they do deliver to Florida. I wonder why they would tell me that

dunno :< I think bbts also carries their stuff here in the us? could be cheaper for you that way

Hmm ty I will look into that. Where do you live and how much did shipping cost you?

for oni it was $95, though that was back in 2015

I'd probably order from bbts in the future

They told me cause of licensing they can't ship thundercats stuff out south East Asian countries

Anybody else worried Mumra's left arm might eventually give out if he's going to be holding up Lion-o for a long time?

figured Id post some pics from the other site-

zNkoLMM.jpg

z2lwTok.jpg

mTn4DnB.jpg

base is still pretty huge- 2ft by 3ft. Its cool but I for sure dont have the space.

It's hard to make out what is happening in the statue. The photos are so dark and grainy.
I can see a chain on Lion-O's claw hand wrapped on something? Can't tell why or what it is?
They said there are Light Up Feautures in Mumm-Ra's Eyes and Base but I can't really see it on the Base?
The E-Mail says it cost $999.00 for One Day Only. So how much is it afterwards considering if you're in the US and wouldn't be getting it on the first day?

Back