KittyCap reporting for Catvengers duty! :D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyCap

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hiya! :wave

Long time lurker, finally decided to register to connect with other collectors since they're pretty rare IRL out by me.

I'm a geek from the Midwest area, been collecting for 4 years. Some 1/6, some 1/4. Expensive hobby, but I've got the collecting bug pretty bad!

I like and collect things from Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, and Marvel mainly. Sideshow, Hot Toys, Iron Studios, Weta..... Not a huge DC fan but that could change someday. BUT no one will ever successfully convince me that Captain America and Daredevil aren't the bestest comic characters of all time. ;)

Nice to meet you all.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hello and welcome. I'd a little waiving emoji but my phone wont let me.

Well, I'm a huge DC fan!

... But then again, somebody with cats in his avatar and sig cannot be a bad person!:)

So, WELCOME,:welcome1:

Heehee!

I like a lot of DC villains but I feel lukewarm about many of the heroes for some reason. I'm working on that though! I'm not big on the Marvel vs DC rivalry, and I'm trying to get into more DC stuff lately. :)

And thanks for the welcome, all!

BUT no one will ever successfully convince me that Captain America and Daredevil aren't the bestest comic characters of all time. ;)

oPIHpRw.gif

Welcome!

Back