1/6 Speculation thread for hot toys Robbie Reyes ghost rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogers985

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all. Now I know this is a very long shot. But I would love to see hot toys do this guy!
Maybe one day he might get a Netflix series and they will do a figure for it as they have done with daredevil/punisher.
Let me know what you think? Would anyone else like to see this?
ec6d7fde2297c191985f34019c02866b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also you never know, someone like one sixth kit might do a set for it!

I'd gladly take a Ghost Rider! It's unlikely, but it'd still be awesome.

ROGERS!!!!!!
latest

:lol

I don't think this thread was necessary :lol If there was an actual Netflix show then I would make a speculation thread, but unless the announce one I'd say this has a 0% of being made

ROGERS!!!!!!
latest

:lol

I don't think this thread was necessary :lol If there was an actual Netflix show then I would make a speculation thread, but unless the announce one I'd say this has a 0% of being made

Hahaha! :) I know, but come on, a guy can hope still :p

Won't be a Netflix show of this incarnation. They explained pretty well why when they shot down the agent Carter to Netflix thing. Due to streaming rights at abc and syndication/rerun rights (output) Netflix can't pick up the marvel shows without buying them. Just not a real option.

Won't be a Netflix show of this incarnation. They explained pretty well why when they shot down the agent Carter to Netflix thing. Due to streaming rights at abc and syndication/rerun rights Netflix can't pick up the marvel shows without buying them. Just not a real option.

Ahhh didn't realise. Haven't actually been watching AOS but I'll probably start watching with this announcement.

I think it has the lower chances of being made by Hot Toys, IMO, because he's from Agents of Shield. There hasn't been any characters made from that show directly. Which is weird because they could have easily repackaged the Coulson from Avengers for the show ( I know they would have need another license)

But Hot Toys has surprised us before.

Yeah like I said this thread is absolutely pure speculation. I know it won't happen but maybe just maybe. Someone might. Maybe someone on here will do a custom :) I love me a bit of speculation haha

Given that there are already knockoff hot toys heads and even the bike, and the costume isn't super difficult I'd be pretty surprised if there isn't at least an unlicensed version out eventually.

Given that there are already knockoff hot toys heads and even the bike, and the costume isn't super difficult I'd be pretty surprised if there isn't at least an unlicensed version out eventually.

yeah, I'm really expecting to see something within the year pop up from a third party company.

Probably won't happen but I'd love it if they did. I've been waiting for some visually distinctive super-people to show up on this show.

I agree...it probably won't happen, but I can see One Sixth Kit making something. I like the costume and I do want to see this version of Ghost Rider on Agents of Shield.

Back