post your Star Wars rarity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. The ones that came with the special edition of the Phantom Menace were cool too. Although those were regular 35mm and not Imax frames.

I guess my best thing I have is my Sidious LE saber, I wish I could see it now, but I had to leave it at home because it would most certainly be stolen at college. It's so shiny.

darthviper107 said:
I wish I could see it now, but I had to leave it at home because it would most certainly be stolen at college. It's so shiny.

Damn right it would. I would hunt you down to jack it from you :emperor :emperor :chew :chew

only this really ESB 20 century fox Vader helmet, errr somewhat altered to take a neck brace and new paint....
DSCF0048-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's my rarity: Original Artwork Ewoks Comic page, issue 6 page 2... the only one in existence :lol

uu.jpg

stickman said:
I doubt many other people have this as nearly every version was colleected after their run and destroyed. :emperor

Actually, I have that trailer on film as well. My friends brother worked at a theater in 2002 and brought it home one night and gave it to me in exchange for drinking half of my beer the week before.

I always thought it was cool, but never put too much heart in it as part of my collection since it doesn't exactly display well.

-theropod

Wow! What a bunch of cool...........um............."images removed" you have there. :lol

Booyah! said:
Wow! What a bunch of cool...........um............."images removed" you have there. :lol

I was gonna say the same. Those removed images freaking ROCK!

hurricane said:
only this really ESB 20 century fox Vader helmet, errr somewhat altered to take a neck brace and new paint....
DSCF0048-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've always wanted a great Darth Vader helmet, but these suckers are waaay out of my price range. Maybe someday I'll throw down for the whole shebang. Sigh.

Stickman, did Lucasfilm get you?

Customikey said:
I've always wanted a great Darth Vader helmet, but these suckers are waaay out of my price range. Maybe someday I'll throw down for the whole shebang. Sigh.

yeah mate what happened? This helmet is lovely ,but has its drawbacks....its really big and heavy,,and as part of my vader costume,make me nervous to wear ,ideally ,one day,id like a full reveal one :eek:

Customikey said:

hurricane said:
yeah mate what happened?

Yeah, sorry guys I've always wanted to show someone, but was quickly and strongly advised to remove those photos ASAP.

I guess the WWW was not such a smart move. :eek: :eek: :eek:

stickman said:
Yeah, sorry guys I've always wanted to show someone, but was quickly and strongly advised to remove those photos ASAP.

I guess the WWW was not such a smart move. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Is Lucas sending his Stormtroopers after you? :lol

Customikey said:
Let's just say that it was something not really displayable unless you own a movie theater.

dang, i don't know what all the fuss is about popcorn machines. geez. :)

gotcha.

Back