• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rogers985 for sale thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogers985

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm thinking of possibly selling my hot toys 1/4 scale iron man mk 43. Just gauging interest and seeing what people can offer. I'm in the uk so uk only please. Message me with offers

Comes complete with the shipper. Tested the lights in the head and chest and they work, didn't bother with anything else but in the process I lost one of the batteries! I'll try and find it but I think it's probably been hoovered up by now haha.

I'd love to keep this guy but I won't really have the room down the line. I was really impressed with this when I got it in hand. It's an absolute beast.

ddbc20643f08d15a4861124466077b44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I am on the lookout for a hot toys ghost rider if anyone has one for sale :)

Darkseed has a ghost rider for sale at a great price

Thanks for the shout mate, it's a great price but I think darkseed is only selling in the us :( never mind. I'm looking at the knock off version on one sixth kit. Looks decent

Someone else here has him for $350 I think....just can't recall who - _ - good luck with the search

Bump for 1/4 iron man. Send me an offer if you're interested

Last edited:
Afternoon bump. The 1/4 mk43 is now up on eBay too. Still happy to take offers though

Bump still for sale. Anyone interested? Looking for a quick sale now :)

New figures for sale!!

Hot toys AOU hawkeye
Hot toys avenger Bruce banner

Message me if you are interested :) looking for a quick sale with these guys

Back