1/6 Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐))

I believe this product is licensed via Jing Yong (world famous wuxia novel writer) - thou not sure if it acquired the use of likeness of main actor for 2006 TV series this is based on.

Any ways this will be available in 2 types - regular base version & Exclusive special version that also includes his older head and outfit set.
Will be available 2nd quarter 2017

JY001A (regular version - light blue outfit 普通斷臂版-楊過 )
1_zpsbbvntuvb.jpg
5_zps832cdwet.jpg
7_zpsbkc9ihan.jpg
8_zpsmvtfoyts.jpg
9_zpseufakljm.jpg

JY001B (Special version - 套裝特別大俠版-楊過)
10_zps13iscahm.jpg
11_zpszdve1wc2.jpg
12_zpsnhxmuaun.jpg

Both comes with this badass big sword (玄鐵劍)
13_zpsqsoz0wfc.jpg

Roughly based on this guy, I think
tumblr_neqkev52Ia1syv3zao4_1280.jpg

I'm getting the special version and crossing my fingers for them to make the girl next!
U564P28T3D556594F326DT20041105163914.JPG
so that I can put these two together!
U564P28T3D556475F326DT20041105162448.JPG

Re: Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐

Oh wow, this is cool! I think I might get the exclusive version too. I love the character. Although I like the look of Louis Koo from the 95 series more. If anyone ever find a pre-order link, please post it.

Re: Yang guo from The Return of the Condor Heroes by Zhaoshentang (楊過 from 神雕俠侶by 造神唐

Color seems off and material too thick, but love the headsculpt.

Oh wow, this is cool! I think I might get the exclusive version too. I love the character. Although I like the look of Louis Koo from the 95 series more. If anyone ever find a pre-order link, please post it.
If they made Xiaolong Nu, regardless if it's Liu Yifei or Carman Lee, I will buy 2. If you want the looks of Louis Koo from the 95 series, you can get 303 Toys Xiang Siulong and swap head like me. :hi5:

If you want the looks of Louis Koo from the 95 series, you can get 303 Toys Xiang Siulong and swap head like me.

But it won't have the iconic white streak in the hair

You can get the iconic white streak by doing some custom on the sculpt. It can be done.

Haven't found any U.S. website carrying this. Anyone know of any?

Second this question....

it might be hard to find a US website selling this guy.
Honestly it's not a strong sales item in US.
My pre-order was placed with Malaysiam online store. I've used them once recently. There is also another HK online shop I use sometimes. Both of their service/delivery was quite reliable.

@kyekye - Can you link the 2 sites you used? I can't find any online shops that's selling this.

@kyekye - Can you link the 2 sites you used? I can't find any online shops that's selling this.

Not sure if I can put direct link here, so sent you PM. so check.

Update: the site I ordered says it's released and shipped (from Malaysia)
However, it got rejected from their custom (That's right..Malaysia custom) to ship out...We are trying to figure out what ticked them..Probably this guy's huge sword....

Will keep you guys posted

I end up going with End I Toys Yang Guo. Let us know how this guy is please kyekye

I end up going with End I Toys Yang Guo. Let us know how this guy is please kyekye

I'm getting both. I'm a sucker for classic HK martial arts movie/drama LOL
Will do side by side when I get them

Cant find this guy on ebay

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

After some major trouble coming through Malaysia custom, I finally got my hands on this figure set.
Apparently Malaysia custom seems very strict/sensitive about big/long metal sword/knife in a toy box. I don't understand why this figure was available only through online shop in that country to begin with....
Somehow this figure is not available on auction sites either...

Anyhow, it's here! That's all that matters now!
And honestly, it's not a bad figure either.
The special set comes with 2 complete figures with 2 heads, 2 bodies, 2 costume sets. Just 1 sword and no extra hands...
36657784724_f2c982e588_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_00 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]
Borrowed a sword from Berserk Guts..and gave it to older version of Yang guo
23514907508_1c6f82bd4e_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_01 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]

36657784544_62f9648b75_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_02 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]

23514907188_a9b04409bd_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_03 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]
That big metal sword....
36657784214_522990fa73_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_04 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]

36657783704_a133c66622_b.jpg
[/url]yangguo_05 by kyewans, on Flickr[/IMG]

Overall, it's as expected and I'm satisfied with it. I'm just glad someone made this figure.

Good looking head sculpts. Did you get the EIT Yang Guo too? Which one do you like more?

Good looking head sculpts. Did you get the EIT Yang Guo too? Which one do you like more?

That one also was rejected from Malaysian custom!
They just don't like big sharp metal thingy!!!:lol
This time the seller gave up and sent me a full refund (Very nice guys BTW)
So, I'm getting EIT one from Ebay since this one is easy to find and less expensive as well.

Will do a side by side review once I get it.

Last edited:

That one also was rejected from Malaysian custom!
They just don't like big sharp metal thingy!!!:lol
This time the seller gave up and sent me a full refund (Very nice guys BTW)
So, I'm getting EIT one from Ebay since this one is easy to find and less expensive as well.

Will do a side by side review once I get it.

Congrats!! The set seems to be looking good!!

I'm getting mine from Malaysia too, possibly from the same vendor...which also had the same shipping issue. Let's just say for a toy, they sure panic'd over a small metal blade :wink1:

So I told them to straight out ship the figures without a blade because I'm utterly unable to track down another set anywhere. Hopefully everything goes well and the package arrives in a week or 2. I have the EIT Yang Guo as well and might do a comparison.

Back