1/6 "Crate" by Cain's Crypt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpg

Re: Custom 1/6 scale Creepshow "The Crate" by Cain's Crypt follow us on Facebook!

I'd be careful about producing these, the person who owns the rights is very protective of them. I'm sure the second they get wind of this, they will be going about legal proceedings, just like he has done with every other person who has made these to sell.

Re: Custom 1/6 scale Creepshow "The Crate" by Cain's Crypt follow us on Facebook!

This is true. he prevents anyone from doing any customs so he can protect the licensing rights he paid for....and hasn't done anything with yet. Fingers crossed that one day he will. In the meantime, be afraid. Be very afraid.

1/6 "Crate" by Cain's Crypt

He may hold a license to produce items using the name but he can't sue anyone for making them besides him. No one said it was for sale, I'm allowed to create anything I want for personal use. Again he may hold a license to make products using the name and characters but he doesn't have the power to sue anyone else for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 "Crate" by Cain's Crypt

He may hold a license to produce items using the name but he can't sue anyone for making them besides him. No one said it was for sale, I'm allowed to create anything I want for personal use. Again he may hold a license to make products using the name and characters but he doesn't have the power to sue anyone else for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These words of warning are only being told you because of SHS's nasty little dispute with Betometalli (sp?) Beto was making some fairly expensive, but very nice, custom figures. the SHS got a license and put a screeching halt to the fun:horror. Only SHS has made absolutely nothing for the nearing 6 years he has had the license:slap. Its truly been a comedy of errors. That's all.:lecture

Re: 1/6 "Crate" by Cain's Crypt

Truly a work of art my friend... SHS more like SMH

Back