Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Default Re: PCS - The Howling

Here is a review for Scream Factory's The Howling 2019 SDCC Exclusive. It too needs a repaint, but it's a great price point!

Quote Originally Posted by burtial View Post
    Here is a review for Scream Factory's The Howling 2019 SDCC Exclusive. It too needs a repaint, but it's a great price point!

I got the regular, but I'm still crossing my fingers that it's painted well. Hopefully it'll ship soon?

No word on the regular version yet.

Looks great! Airbrush or dry brush?

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    My waitlist converted but I think I got the old bait and switch from SS, a finger was broken and a foot claw broke and missing. Thinking it was a return and they sold it to me but I repaired it and think I'll keep it. My right foot has the same problem as many, no way it is sitting flush. Since it was broke I might do a repaint and decorate the base with some moss and vines and such to hide the lifted foot, especially since the base details are rather soft. Overall an impressive piece, looks good next to my 1/4 Underworld Werewolf.
    Hidden Content

Poison Ivy Collection:

Hidden Content