PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightstalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was unexpected, but looking great! Will be interesting to see the full reveal.

image.jpg

At a 1/4 scale, by chance does anyone know approximately how tall this Howling werewolf statue would be?

At a 1/4 scale, by chance does anyone know approximately how tall this Howling werewolf statue would be?

Not sure if you're the same guy asking over at StatueForum but Jerry said 21" to 22" including the base for those here who didn't see it.

Looks badass. I'd rather have more human skulls than the bull, but not much to dislike with this.

Looks badass. I'd rather have more human skulls than the bull, but not much to dislike with this.

Well the bull skull kind of helps represent the colony they were at.

I always find it funny that the Howling had all these werewolves running around but only 1 werewolf related death.

So actually the base is representative of the film... 1human and 1 cow were killed by werewolves. :lol

I may consider getting this. Would look good next to my AWIL

looks better than their AWIL piece imo. I actually think the wolf here looks better than they did in the movie lol

looks better than their AWIL piece imo. I actually think the wolf here looks better than they did in the movie lol

Agree. I passed on the AWIL wolf and I'm not regretting it...(much)...this one has me tempted. The mouth looks especially well done on this. Acrylic teeth and nails maybe?

:panic:

Best. Werewolf. Movie. Ever. Oh man, I tremble at the price reveal... :pray:

Back