XM Studios Deathstroke - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Gabriel Ong.

14292346_1230929813623948_7835619252486343287_n.jpg

I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan so I'm anxious to see how this turns out. I have the Prime 1 Arkham Origins Deathstroke on PO. When I get a 1/4 Deathstroke, I'd like to have him in his classic Perez costume though.

This and Bane look amazing! Can't afford to get them all but they would looks so good next to Samurai Bats! :gah:

NO comic license and yet they are able to make this line interesting. :clap

His proportions already looks great! I hope XM keeps his proportions just like that.

As long as the update pics keep showing an improvement every time, then this will be awesome.

Right now it looks great. So if it gets better and better on every update ....duuuude!

I like this line and the creativity in it, but I'm not feeling the demon head. It's too far of a departure from the character for me. I'd use the classic head for sure. Just my two cents though.

I'm cool with the Demon head (it looks wicked) it may be one of the 2-3 or even four CoHs they may offer... its always fun to change up your character entirely. Look forward to seeing more developments

Back