XM Studios Venom 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
From The Pach Store.

14292523_1230136170369979_6122834851386162825_n.jpg

14238152_1230136150369981_3892954843683134417_n.jpg

You have no other piece beside, but it´s to small? :)

It's 1/4th scale - I find it hard to believe it's going to vary much from every 1/4th scale that's been produced. Take a Sideshow PF - chop the arms and legs off, leave the torso. There's not really much to speculate.

The detail looks amazing, much like every other XM piece, but you can't tell me this thing is going to command presence next to full-sized XM, SS pieces.

It's 1/4th scale - I find it hard to believe it's going to vary much from every 1/4th scale that's been produced. Take a Sideshow PF - chop the arms and legs off, leave the torso. There's not really much to speculate.

The detail looks amazing, much like every other XM piece, but you can't tell me this thing is going to command presence next to full-sized XM, SS pieces.

You've got to see it in person to believe it. It's got a presence, no doubt about that. I've got the 1/4 scale venom statue pre-ordered from last year's con and I got the bust this year. Can't wait to have them side by side in my collection. It's just that good.

This has a very limited ES of 200!
This should have SOLD OUT by now!

Did they do a better job on this bust than the full figure?....

I think they may have. I just don't like how they cut off his arms. You shouldn't cut off his arms near the shoulder and then leave a full torso down to his waist.

Did they do a better job on this bust than the full figure?....

I think they may have. I just don't like how they cut off his arms. You shouldn't cut off his arms near the shoulder and then leave a full torso down to his waist.

I agree, I think this bust looks better than the full statue... too bad he doesn't have arms and legs!

Way to go Kucharek Bros.....heard this got a ton of attention at the con..Congrats XM !!!

Back