Pangaea Samurai General - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this yet so thought I'd start one, very excited for this figure, love the movie, looks promising so far!

J5G0yx.jpg

v9ZZ7m.jpg

y2TzAm.jpg

muVfSB.jpg

39gzMe.jpg

wzqoNV.jpg

9DNHe8.jpg

WezKSR.jpg

OcQZ81.jpg

2RyS5Q.jpg

vkZ7jr.jpg

yU2INX.jpg

OxbBkU.jpg

45cSny.jpg

6lEx7a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ACI - The Last Samurai - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

I'll be keeping my eye on this figure. Would love to add this one to the collection if it turns out well.

Wow i was just looking into making a custom of this but this looks amazing!

That looks awesome! Love this movie and will definitely get this! Thanks ajkhunter :wave

Oh my God yes!!! I'll add this to my Cruise shelf! Right next to MI's Ethan Hunt, Oblivion's Jack Harper and Collateral's Vincent! I can't believe this is happening!

I assume they don't have a license. Cruise never signs off.

This is outside of my collection type, but I love this movie and especially the samurai armor.

this is not by ACI but buy Pangea. It's going to be the next "General" in their line-up. They posted a teaser of it earlier this week.

Looks great though. thank you for the pics.

Same thing.

Pangaea is just one of the numerous names the company uses, along with 7Toys7 and Wild Toys.

I know...but they're different divisions within the company. It won't have an ACI brand...it will say Pangaea on the box, promo pics, etc. That's all I'm getting at. It will undoubtly cause confusion to someone who doesn't know then creates a thread for the "Pangaea Samurai General"

Nice. Digging the sculpt. :clap

Love the hair! Using hair seems so hit or miss on figures, esp. male characters but it looks like it works on this figure.

I might get it depending on how the armor comes out. The DiD samurai had metal armor which was very nice and made the armor look right. This looks like plastic armor so I will wait and see until there are more pictures.

Back