• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:6 - Custom comic Joker in straitjacket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First some general information:
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. All prices are in Euros. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping. Please note that I do not declare low value on the packages when shipped internationally.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it.

I'm always open to reasonable offers.

--------------------------------------

I'm selling my custom comic straitjacket Joker. I'm asking 150€ (Euros) excluding shipping for him.

He comes with everything seen in the picture below:

IMG_0987_2_small.jpg

The full recipe:

• Sculpt: oscar c.v., painted by me
  • Body: HT slim (without hands), neck painted white
  • Straitjacket: custom commissioned, fully functional (straps close on the back)
  • Pants: HT Flynn, dyed blue
  • Feet: HT Bruce Lee, with soles sculpted on, and painted myself
  • Chatter teeth: HT Nicholson Joker

Note that the feet are ever so slightly sticky, I would advise to keep him in a sitting pose (that way you can also appreciate the detail of the feet).

IMG_8222_2_small.jpg

This was before I dyed the pants, picture to show the sleeves when undone.

IMG_3906_2_small.jpg

IMG_3240_2_small.jpg

IMG_3218_2_small.jpg

--------------------------------------

I'm selling my custom built Part III Jason. I'm asking 199€ (Euros) excluding shipping for him. SOLD
He is custom made, so handle with care. He comes with both the axe and the machete shown in the pictures below.

IMG_8793_2_small.jpg

Here's the full parts breakdown:
  • Sculpt and mask: Betomatali original (NO recast!), painted by me
  • Chevrons: 8-bit commando
  • Straps and rivets on mask: self-made with faux leather (adjustable) and nailheads
  • Body: DAM toys tall, with more muscles sculpted on the arms and calves with milliput, and padded out at chest, stomach, shoulders, back, and upper thighs
  • Hands: SS Part III Jason, repainted
  • Shirt: "Soldier Airman" clothing set; nailhead buttons added on the outside, and magnets added inside for opening and closing
  • Pants: Wild Toys gray chino pants, bleached slightly
  • White vest: MC Toys white vest, cut and restitched in the back
  • Boots: DID black combat boots
  • Machete: SS Part VI Jason
  • Axe: custom made using a firefighter axe, resculpted shape with milliput, and painted

Important note: The paint of the axe handle came off a bit where his left hand was holding it. It's not noticeable when holding the axe. The left hand has a bit of brown paint on the fingertips as well. Pictures below.
Note that the scuff mark on the nose of the mask is intentional and screen accurate!

IMG_0959_2_small2.jpg

IMG_8799_2_small.jpg

IMG_8318_2_small.jpg

IMG_8321_2_small.jpg

IMG_8301_2_small.jpg

IMG_8311_2_small.jpg

IMG_8331_2_small.jpg

IMG_8291_2_small.jpg

IMG_1615_small.jpg

The underlying body:

IMG_8280_2_small.jpg

IMG_8287_2_small.jpg

-------------------------------------

If you would like any more pictures or have other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:
Re: FS Custom Matrix Lobby Neo & custom Marmit Stormtrooper

Sent a pm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pm sent a day ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent please respond thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful piece! Neo looks straight off the screen. PM sent.

Back