Chopper predator 2.0 NEW PICS LAST POSTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a custom I made using original chopper parts, a scar 2.0 body and head, and some Ancient 2.0 parts. Also the Chest armor is scar armor not celtic 2.0 armor, it's all one piece like scars. I was worried he wasn't going to come out looking as good as scar and celtic 2.0 but It was really easy to do surprisingly, I like how he finally came out. Also I added to him more spots on his head and face and chest arms and legs to set him apart from the other two just a tad. Let me know how I did and if you guys like it :)

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Re: Celtic predator 2.0 custom

Damn it! Why is it that every post i make my pics are sideways, can someone help me and fix this somehow?

Damn it! Why is it that every post i make my pics are sideways, can someone help me and fix this somehow?

If I upload a photo that hasn't been edited it comes out sideway like if I held my phone sideways while taking the pic. If I edit the picture and then save it and then post it, it comes out in the correct orientation. I don't know if that made sense but hope it helps...cool chopper he came out nice, I made mine with German beast parts and a Celtic 2.0 figure and swapped the net launcher for a wrist computer

Like Thanitty said. Rotate the pics on your computer before you upload them. I fixed these for you.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

Vector bro you rock! Thank you so so so much. Oh and I did rotate them before I posted...it's weird.

Vector bro you rock! Thank you so so so much. Oh and I did rotate them before I posted...it's weird.

Your welcome. One thing that I do is use the Go Advanced option and preview the post as I go along to make sure that any pics are turned correctly and everything looks good before I submit the post.

Your welcome. One thing that I do is use the Go Advanced option and preview the post as I go along to make sure that any pics are turned correctly and everything looks good before I submit the post.

That is excellent advice thanks man.

Re: Chopper predator 2.0 opinions welcome

looks good except the bio mask should be a silver color to match the armor like in the movie.Chopper_biomask_AVP1.jpgChopper.jpg

Yeah bio and visor should be silver...but it does look cool bronze. If screen accuracy is what you're after the thigh armor should be removed as well. I think your chopper looks really cool as is though

I like the bronze helmet better and the thigh armor is all good I thought about removing it but I like it too much and don't want to ruin him. Would anyone be willing to do a helmet paint job for me and make it match the armor maybe just a pinch darker, I have one of German beasts, I got it when it first was available but it just seemed to silvery so I never used it. plus Ii feel like it should be a little aged and dirty.

Looks great Millertime, except for the brown bio helmet, that was a mistake hot toys made with the first chopper. I know what you mean about the too bright silver on German beasts version tho, it should be much more weathered and dark dirty silver looking, but never brown it just looks wrong imo and it's not accurate either, great looking chopper otherwise tho, German beast did a nice job on his custom parts.

Xeno, If I could get someone to do a gritty helmet for him I would swap it out in a hurry :) And thank you for the kind words my friends!

Here are some updated pics, I just repainted the helmet this afternoon, and will be removing his side thigh armor later, as for the eyes I will keep them black to match the scar and celtic releases, they are more black than silver. plus it's a good contrast with the dirty silver of the mask. mask is still fitted to the head and removable.

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

Yeah that looks good Millertime, nice paint job! The thigh armor will just pop off the belt if you lift up on it...then I just cut the thigh portion off and glued the little piece back onto the belt....just how I did it, looking forward to seeing the finished chopper

Back