Media Best PS4 Games and Licenses You Want to See

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFGhost

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm killing two birds with one stone in this thread to keep it from being pointless. :)

First of all, what are (in your opinion) the best games available on the PS4 currently? These could be PS4 games or games that have been remastered/re-released. I'm asking because I just got into gaming on the PS4 and need some awesome games to play... lol

Second, (and this could be games from any console), what figures/statues do you want to see being made from companies in the future? Personally I'd really like to see Gaming Heads do more with The Last of Us. It's a great game that deserves more than just a couple of statues. Joel and Ellie would be insta-buys for me.

I was going through my ps1 games and i would really like to see syphon filter remade, i loved those games.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Alien: Isolation
Batman: Arkham Knight
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us Remastered
Grand Theft Auto V
Bloodborne
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (just kidding)

Last edited:
Would definitely like to see some good The Last of Us statues

Hopefully when the Neo gets announced tomorrow we'll see if Bloodborne will get updated to support 4K

I'm biased

1. Bloodborne

2. Dark Souls 3

3. The Witcher 3

4. Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

5. Uncharted 4 - (Haven't played it yet but hear it's game of the year material)

The Dark Souls and Bloodborne series is pretty much all I've played for the last year except for The Witcher 3. For me nothing compares, I'm on my 4th play through of Borne and on my 3rd of Dark Souls 3. I also want a line of 1/6 figures from Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, that is my number one want

Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection and Uncharted 4.
The Last of Us Remastered.
GTAV.
Batman Arkham Knight (and the upcoming Batman: Return to Arkham).
Driveclub.

As for licensees, I'd love to see 1/6 Uncharted, TLOU and Arkham figures. I'd love to see something done with Silent Hill and classic Tomb Raider as well.

Agreeing with everyone on The Last of Us. Cannot comprehend why this doesn't exist!

Dark Souls and Bloodborne and GTA V.

I have The Last Guardian on PO. Same with Horizon: Zero Dawn. It looks pretty cool.

I was looking for info on Horizon Zero Dawn statues because the machines look crazy cool! I can imagine changing the decor in one of the rooms in my house to match 4-5 statues of the robo-animals. I quick Google for images of these produces a lot of potential for a company. I was tempted to make this topic it's own thread since Gentle Giant does have a statue of the main character which comes with the collector's edition of the game.

Back