Hot Toys + Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/email/mar2007/poc3poster.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Sao Feng will stop by Hong Kong!! - Guess what will be the next license from our Movie Masterpiece Series? It’s the Pirates of Caribbean 3 – At Worlds End which will be hit the theater in May, 2007. Can you imagine that Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Sao Feng are coming so soon? We will be posting imagery of these products in Q2, 2007. Don’t miss them by keep an eye on our web site!!

wow Hot Toys is just really doing good aren't they.
Ivan Drago, Rocky, and now this.
Maybe they have spies here
:rolleyes:

no kidding :lol
i just got my medicom sparrow but i like the captian feng in the new movie is a must for me.
asian.
samurai.
hot toys.
pirates of teh caribeean.
yay!

once again hot toys gets an amazing license !!!!!

Yes. Please, please let this be a line and not only two characters.

darthviper107 said:
Oh dang, I guess I'll be into Hot Toys now, as long as they don't suck.How much is the average figure?

Depends on the distribution channels. Look at the costs for Aliens Marines or Rambo (around $90) vs. the price for Rocky figures.

*crosses fingers for Sideshow to get a distro deal*

This sounds great.

I only hope that we'll get more than 2 figures.

I'm so happy now that I didn't pick up the Medi Jack now.

Glad I didnt pick up the Medicom one when I had the chance.

Damn HT, they are taking all my SS money:lol

This is amazing news. I'm hoping this is a line because I'd love to see an HT Davy Jones or Elizabeth Swann :naughty.....can someone load the poster? I can't get it to load at work...

poc3posterjw2.jpg

Pirates Characters I want in this line: Jack, Elizabeth, Norrington, Barbossa, Will and Davy Jones.

Maybe I'll have something to collect later in the year after all....

Back