The weight lifting thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there is one of these already but. T.bowen and I have become addicted to lifting weights over the past 6 months, not necessarily trying to get big or anything. but loving the accomplished feeling after each Work out, so I thought starting this for all freaks who do lift or would like to start and post their experiences, problems, progress and questions. I am by no means experienced or fit but im sure theres are freaks out there who are and would love any tips.

I used to lift weights. I always felt awesome afterwards. I need to start back up.

I've been lifting weights for just over a year now. I haven't been doing it consistanly due to personal and family problems, but I am looking to get into it again.

The reason I started was because a change in diet lead to weight loss, and doing weights helped in the process. I'm still tubby, but I've lost 30Kg and I'm the fittest I have been for a long time.

All I have are dumbbells and youtube is an excellent resource in finding workouts.

Back