• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Saga Lying Cats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shipping is exact and in addition to the prices listed. Paypal only plus paypal fees. Shipping is only in the United States with insurance and signature confirmation. Sorry no international shipping or trades at this time (unless you're playing by gift).

Saga Lying Cat Set (Reg, Gold, B&W Retailer EX) - $300

Last edited:
Re: XM Kraven, Carnage Com EX & SS Spider-Man JSC Com Classic

Pmd you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Carnage Com EX & XM Mysterio PRICE DROP!

Price drop! Open to reasonable offers. Sorry no trades unless it's for a Vader 1:1 helmet.

Re: Carnage Com EX $800 & XM Mysterio $900

Open to trade cash deals on a 1:1 vader helmet or potentially.

edit: disregard. already purchased.

Last edited:
Re: XM Ghost Rider & Carnage Com EX / WTT for SS Big Chap Maq

Regarding Ghost Rider, is his price negotiable? Before you ask, I'm from Brazil, but I have addresses in Florida and Colorado that receive packages for me, so it would not be an issue.

Regarding Ghost Rider, is his price negotiable? Before you ask, I'm from Brazil, but I have addresses in Florida and Colorado that receive packages for me, so it would not be an issue.

It is, however payment will need to come from one of these two US addresses and needs to be paypal confirmed. Shoot me a PM with the addresses and i can quote you.

Price drop on GR.

Willing to trade for an XM Thanos (preferably with coin) or XM Iron Man Mark 7 + cash.

Last edited:

It is, however payment will need to come from one of these two US addresses and needs to be paypal confirmed. Shoot me a PM with the addresses and i can quote you.

Nevermind then, my confirmed address is in Brazil, the other 2 are from freight forward companies...

Back