1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
14138113_10153768569062344_5062807988675816157_o.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more pictures. This figure looks simply gorgeous, I can't not buy this one. I may have to go with this over a standard Rogue One stormtrooper, assuming there is one coming. I'm on the fence about the Death Trooper, the more I look at it the more I want it, but there are so many figures I'm interested in right now and I'm really trying to limit myself. But this trooper... I need it!

And it looks like the undersuit is made of less restrictive materials than the Force Awakens troopers, which is a major plus for me.

I'm curious as to what color the pauldron is going to be. Hope it's either black or white as we already have an orange pauldron......

aagewh.jpg
15s39fo.jpg

Perhaps they will do like they did with TFA troopers and have singles, as well as a two pack. Hope they do so I can get them with discounts a 3/4 of a year after they release. :D

Another 10 variant troopers..... and no Tarkin.

This is like 3 3/4 inch collecting all over again.

What happens when HT realizes they can make even more money by putting .00 or .01 on the back of their boxes?

I wonder if these will be less bulky than the ANH Troopers? I made a Han custom using a tall ST and while it looks great I feel it could be a little slimmer.

I don't have a HT Stormtrooper yet, so this one is defintely appealing to me. I'm liking the backpack and I can see he'll have a pauldron, but I just wonder what color it'll be. Hope he comes with more than one blaster too.

what color is the frown? is it grey or black?

if he blends in with the OT sandies from HT, I wont mind him blending into the squad

Another 10 variant troopers..... and no Tarkin.

This is like 3 3/4 inch collecting all over again.

What happens when HT realizes they can make even more money by putting .00 or .01 on the back of their boxes?

Yeah, I'm worried that HT seems to be going down the same trooper variant rabbit-hole Sideshow went with all the clones.

This guy looks like a light mix of stormie, sandie and spacetrooper.

So many figures Sideshow should/could have done, lost forever so we could have another ten variations on Wolfee or whoever.

Back