The Official Sideshow Weight Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I am making this thread because I am paranoid and I know others out there are too, even though they may not want to admit it. For some reason, I think that the weights listed on the Sideshow site for some items are inaccurate. So I would like all those that have a way to measure the true weight of their items to list it in this thread. This will help put our minds at ease and let us enjoy that heavy statue on a glass shelf:D

I was thinking this thread would be about people posting their weight. :lol

That's what I thought too.. :lol

1063392109_uizcartman.JPG

This is a great idea, I too have found Sideshows web site weight listing for collectibles not all too reliable

Does anyone by chance know the exact weight and height measurement (in inches) of the life size T-800 Endoskull Bust?

:lol.....I thought I was walking into a "I'm trying to lose weight, support me" thread.

I keep losing weight, but somehow it keeps finding me again.

Well, you seem to be losing youself in the annals of the thread archives. I am sure that if you keep that up...the weight will have more trouble finding you.

I had actually lost some weight a few years ago and saw a guy that I had not seen for some time. He had gained some weight. When he mentioned that he noticed that I lost some, I had to lay the inevitable "you found it" jibe at him.

I have never felt any cheaper than that at reaching for a laugh.

Back