Kotobukiya Green Lantern ArtFX statue (1/6 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure why there isn't a thread already for this. This was teased during SDCC 2016.

Its the next piece to the DC ArtFX line based on Jim Lee's artwork. This follows at the heels of The Flash that just came out and the DC Trinity.

Pics from Tomopop.com:

sdcc2016-kotobukiya-110-noscale_zpsvr5rmqg5.jpg

Update from Gonk posted in the other forum:

Well I'm happy to announce that the Green Lantern ARTFX will be up for pre-order later this month with an anticipated release date of March 2017 for the US.

Damn it! ...don't know why I posted this in the Marvel section. :p

Can the moderators move this to the DC section, please!

Well this is an awesome surprise! I was wondering when they would announce this. Have not seem or heard anything. Well its time to gwt flash now hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is an awesome surprise! I was wondering when they would announce this. Have not seem or heard anything. Well its time to gwt flash now hehe

Definitely! If you haven't yet, you should. I'm hoping Koto announces the next member in the line up ...hopefully Aquaman.

Damn it! ...don't know why I posted this in the Marvel section. :p

Can the moderators move this to the DC section, please!

Thank you to the moderator that moved this to the DC Section!

Definitely! If you haven't yet, you should. I'm hoping Koto announces the next member in the line up ...hopefully Aquaman.

Yup! Not to get too far ahead. But lets say aquaman is next. (I sure think so) looking at this line, who do you think they will add. Cyborg, Shazam or M Manhunter?

Yup! Not to get too far ahead. But lets say aquaman is next. (I sure think so) looking at this line, who do you think they will add. Cyborg, Shazam or M Manhunter?

That's a good question. Obviously, I can only speculate ...but I'm thinking Martian Manhunter. The only reason why I say that is because so far this line has been about the classic look. If they stay true to that, then MM is more likely. IMO, anyway.

That's a good question. Obviously, I can only speculate ...but I'm thinking Martian Manhunter. The only reason why I say that is because so far this line has been about the classic look. If they stay true to that, then MM is more likely. IMO, anyway.

Think so too. That would be awesome. We shall see[emoji16]

So this was revealed today. Looks awesome. I bet the base is prototype. Any1 care to photoshop all 5 together???[emoji51]

So this was revealed today. Looks awesome. I bet the base is prototype. Any1 care to photoshop all 5 together???[emoji51]

No need for Photoshop. Koto already has these pics.

rf5hPfP.jpg

L3yxObO.jpg

Back