Question about BBTS' Pile of Loot feature and Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
I emailed this question to BBTS customer service but they were closed for the day, but do they generally impose a limit on how many Hot Toys figures can be shipped via the Pile of Loot? I was just curious since the Hot Toys packaging is usually a bit larger than standard items, and it may be a bit troublesome for them to send out like 6 or 7 figures at once.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks!

No direct experience with that large of an order but BBTS adds the applicable shipping after each item is placed in the Pile of Loot so I would think that they wouldn't care how many figures that you order. Pile of loot or otherwise. It would be the same as placing a large order with any retailer. They are going to charge the applicable shipping, box the items and send them out.

I've gotten some pretty big boxes from them before. I think the boxes I got my lightsabers in was probably big enough to fit six normal sized Hot Toys boxes. Got rid of that box, though, so I can't say for sure.

My largest pile of loot I think was like 9 Hot Toys figures/items, and it came in 3 large boxes.

Back