Cat Toys CT-003 TWD Carol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Full character set.
I'm guessing a body comes with it and it's not just an outfit and sculpt like their Harley Quinn set.

Carol.jpg

Really not bad although the portrait looks 10 years younger than the actress. The brass knuckle openings on the knife are huge. Great seeing these types of figures from smaller companies. Hope someone starts taking on b-tier GoT characters as well.

If you would have told when during the first season I'd be looking more forward to a Carol figure than Rick I'd have called you crazy. Funny how things can change. There were times during the first three seasons I forgot Carol was even apart of the group. I didn't even remember her name, she was just that "short-gray haired lady." Then season 4 rolled around and wow! Carol got very interesting and became my favorite character. Talk about a character arc. Very inspirational. Now I live on constant fear of her being killed off! Before season 4 I wouldn't have felt very bad, but now I'll be devastated. I've convinced myself she was going to die by the end of season 5. Then the end of season 6. So of course I'm now afraid season 7 will be her last. At least I know she won't be getting Lucille'd in the premiere. :lol Small comfort.

Totally ordering this set :rock

Not bad at all. Sculpt need wrinkle and aging. :lol Bet this one will be out before Threezero Rick. :lol

Rocco's sculpt is light yrs better. But this is good base for clothing.

Those are separate head sets from the other set. The regular set comes with the normal head and outfit (no body). The 'bloody' head comes with the muddy face and poncho. The battle damaged head is just all by its lonesome.

Just PO'd this. The sculpt is way off but the clothing is on point!

Time walker says it'll be ready march/April timeframe for anyone interested.

I highly doubt threezero will touch this character. They still need to do Daryl and maybe even Glen.

Just PO'd this. The sculpt is way off but the clothing is on point!

Time walker says it'll be ready march/April timeframe for anyone interested.

I highly doubt threezero will touch this character. They still need to do Daryl and maybe even Glen.

Michonne is supposed to be next, then daryl. I don't have high hopes that any other characters will be coming soon as michonne hasn't even been shown yet.

Michonne is supposed to be next, then daryl. I don't have high hopes that any other characters will be coming soon as michonne hasn't even been shown yet.

By the time Threezero announces another Walking Dead/Game of Thrones characters, they might be killed off the show already :lol

Back