The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Seems only fair to create a new thread to discuss upcoming figures and licenses from Blitzway. The Ghostbusters thread deserves discussion of just Ghostbusters. Feel free to speculate here on what you hope and want to see from them next.

We need a 1/6 Rocky ASAP.

Oh, god. Yes, please! Give me Rocky himself, Apollo, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago, I even want Adonis Creed. And I want like 4-5 different versions of Rocky himself. I want Boxer Rocky from the first film, a casual Rocky, an Rocky III version with the American trunks, some kind of bloody Rocky variant from any of the films, old man fighter Rocky from Balboa, super old man trainer Rocky from Creed. Maybe a Mickey or an Adrien. So many great figures they can make.

Oh, god. Yes, please! Give me Rocky himself, Apollo, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago, I even want Adonis Creed. And I want like 4-5 different versions of Rocky himself. I want Boxer Rocky from the first film, a casual Rocky, an Rocky III version with the American trunks, some kind of bloody Rocky variant from any of the films, old man fighter Rocky from Balboa, super old man trainer Rocky from Creed. Maybe a Mickey or an Adrien. So many great figures they can make.

Right?! I would want at least a boxer and a training outfit!
I'm surprised no company has released one, I was pretty sure someone would step in (even those third-party companies) and make something to go with Creed last december.

Oh man Rocky would be full purchases the whole way. Each Blitzway release has been a homerun. There's not many true Grails left, except what's already been brought up, although I'd love to see a licensed Brad Pitt and Eric Bana from Troy as well as Mel from Lethal and Braveheart.

Seasons 4-5 are pretty classic. They looked their most classic then. Duchovny had the longer parted hair and Anderson had the red bob.

I would love a Mulder & Scully. My preference would be based on the tv series, circa seasons 4-6 (during this time is also when the first movie came out). That's when X-Files popularity was probably at it's highest, but I also think their looks are more iconic).

I wouldn't want them as much if they were to be based on the recent miniseries or "I Want to Believe".

Back