A pair of rework/custom Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverPointShield

Super Freak
Reaction score
This are two figures I am working on, the first is a Marmit ESB Boba to which I reworked the helmet to at least make it look a little biger and with a little more "flare" in the lower part, repainted the red visor area still working on the chips and scracht details, next will be the same in the rest of the armor. The second is my interpretation of the Boba Fett mythos, used an old Dragon body with rework chest, modified an weathered also an old Dragon tan flight suit and use an old Kaiyodo 1/6 vynil Boba Fett figure which I painted a very loooong time ago, cut it apart and use it as my new Fett armor, made some belts and still working on the details and accesories that he will carry, he will be "loaded"..this are the early stages of fitting and fixing, but wanted to look how was coming along and if the parts fit well, there will be some aditions and changes to the normal Boba Fett armor/suit but not to radical, the helmet,armor will be compleatly repainted and weathered, the look in this photos is not of my liking...but they will be in these colors to keep the link to the Fett original armor colors.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks good. How did you add the flare to the helmet?

Looks good. How did you add the flare to the helmet?

Did two smal vertical cuts in the sides of the "ear pieces" to give a little stress release, then cut and formed a piece of 1/4 thick ABS plastic sheet to the contour of the helmet to make it flare out, when I got the form I wanted, made a center hole for the neck support and superglue the flare ring in place, then superglue two small strips of plastic as fillers in the ear puece area cuts and used tamiya two part putty to blend, repainted the red visor area with acrylics and weather the area with the chips and dings so iconic of this character, in my opinion makes a big inprovement in the shape of the stock Marmit helmet, which with out it look to small. Hope it help!

Back