DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 3 Bartley (GK014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gangsters Kingdom 1/6 Heart 3 Bartley 黑帮王国系列1/6人偶 红桃家族-红桃3 巴特莱 已正式推出,
并配备红桃3巴特莱的罗威纳犬以及红桃3人物漫画! 感谢您的关注和支持! (GK014)

第五章:J的反击

第3节:J的威慑

“ 他杀人可以不用枪”!!He Kills without Guns.

红桃3 Bartley 巴特莱早期当过兵,在部队时他就擅长拉皮条,给一些士兵和低阶军官介绍各种女人从中牟利。退役后加入了个公路小帮派,在当地经营着一家色情酒吧,酒吧生意非常好在当地也颇有名气,他和小比利也是在那里认识的。巴特莱凭借天生的口才,将自己吹嘘一番后得到了跟随小比利得机会。在跟随小比利后初始阶段巴特莱并无作为,但他凭借察言观色的本领和以往拉皮条的经验很快将几个红桃旗下色情场所经营得日渐红火,并且又扩张了几家, 并开设了两家高级会所专供上层有钱人享乐。给红桃家族带来不少收益和人脉,但红桃k一直不喜欢他那张擅长吹嘘的嘴脸,虽然巴特莱让红桃家族赚了不少钱,但最后也只得到了一张红桃3的身份牌。巴特莱对自己所得的身份很不满。小比利的玩世不恭让他也很难有出头之日。

在奥格尔的到来后,让巴特莱原本以为可以拉拢,但他想错了,奥格尔对色情业没有什么兴趣,也没有买巴特莱的帐。虽说奥格尔对色情没兴趣但他和巴特莱的恩怨也是由女人所引起,这差点让巴特莱丢了性命,最终奥格尔在他的脸上留下深深的教训和满口金牙,这让巴特莱一直怀恨在心,但又忌惮黑桃j在家族中的地位,不敢轻易复仇。

“他回来了”?巴特莱晃动着手中的酒杯,神情凝重地走到墙边的书柜前,书柜里都是他搜集的古董,其中挂着两把定制的Lehman m1911格外醒目,这两把枪是他心爱之物,他曾欲将两把枪赠送给奥格尔以便拉拢,结果被奥格尔一句“这枪杀不了人”给回绝掉。
取出两把枪,巴特莱在手中来回翻转欣赏着一边对身旁的人说道:“他说这枪杀不了人,你说呢”?

“他杀人可以不用枪”一旁沙发上坐着一个西装革履中年人冷笑着回应道。

“那什么能杀死你,奥格尔”?巴特莱用枪突然指向趴在地上的一只体型巨大的维罗纳公犬,公犬对着巴特莱吼叫了几声似乎在回应巴特莱的问题。

“红桃10和他的黑人手下这次不会阻碍奥格尔”。中年人说道。

“那张金色的牌也只能用一次,奥格尔不会轻易用它,红桃10会借此机会将势力进一步扩大”。巴特莱扭过头意味深长地看向中年人。

“我舅舅早已察觉也不是没有准备,但他现在已经老了又后继无人”。中年人嘴角上扬地看着巴特莱......。

也许我们可以借助奥格尔的手......你可是boss唯一的侄子......”巴特莱举起杯子敬了下眼前之人......。

巴特莱右手腕纹身是其俱乐部logo,象征着权力,金钱,情色。“timely enjoyment”及时享乐的价值观也随之相应。
Tattoo on Bartley’s right wrist. It was the logo of his clubs, symbolized power, money and sex. “timely enjoyment” was his motto.

113834iezwer3h2fcv4qez.jpg

左手臂纹身是巴特莱在军队时所纹,他很喜欢这句话:“战争需要女人”。这也符合他当时拉皮条的身份。
The tattoo on his left arm was put on when he was still in the army. He liked that saying:” War needs a woman.” It fitted his identity as a pimp.

113835o9eefndhdbe9ebfd.jpg

胸口纹身 never really left us从(从未真正离开我们)是他怀念那些在战场上失去的战友。
“never really left us”- the tattoo on his chest. To honor his lost friends in battle.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER 5: J’s counterattack.

Section 1: The Deterrence Of J

The 3 of Heart - Bartley used to be in the army. He was good at pimping back when he was in the force, introducing all kinds of women to soldiers and low-rank officers. After his discharge, he joined a small road gang. He had a little exotic bar running, which was quite profitable and famous around the locals. That was where he met Billy. With his natural-born eloquence, Bartley talked himself up and earned his chance to work for Billy. Early on Bartley did not stand out, but later, his insight of others and experience as a pimp helped him. The several exotic places that the Heart Family owned were flourished under his watch. He even expanded a few more, opened up two high-end clubs for upper classes. Even though he brought profits and connections for the Heart family, K of Heart never liked his bragging and touting face. Bartley only ranked the 3 of Heart as his ID in the family, which was unsatisfying for him. Yet, Billy’s cynicism did not help Bartley as well.

After Ogier’s arrival, Bartley thought he would be the one to woo. But he was wrong. Ogier had no interest in the sex trade and he did not bought what Bartley sold. Although Ogier did not had much lust for women, but the grudge he hold against Bartley was caused by a woman. Barley almost lost his life during that fight in which Ogier left him a battered face and a mouth full of golden teeth. Bartley resented Ogier yet feared for his status in the family too much to take action.
“So he is back?” Shaking the glass in hand, Bartley walked towards the bookshelf by the wall. It was full of antiques that he had collected. A pair of handmade Lehman m1911 was standing out. They were his favorites. He had given those to Ogier as gift, but he was turned down with just several words - “these can’t kill.”
Barley took out those two guns, admired them in his hand. He said to the man in the room, “He said these can’t kill.”
“He can kill without a gun.” A well-dressed middle-aged man responded with a grin.
“So, what kills ya, Ogier?” Suddenly, Bartely pointed the gun at a huge Rotweiler that was sitting on the ground. The dog roared back at him, as he was trying to answer.
“The 10 of Heart and his ......s won’t stop Ogier this time.” The middle-age man said.
“The golden card can be used only once. Ogier won’t use it in vein. The 10 of Heart will take the opportunity to expand his territory.” Bartley turned to the man and gave him a meaningful look.
“My uncle knew that already. And he had prepared for it. But he is old and has no successor.” That man looked back with a smile on his face.
“Maybe we can get help from Ogier. After all, you are the only nephew of the boss.” Bartley raised his glass for a toast….。

113444nu7fb1urr7xsub1o.jpg

113445vh17q0nnd18y800c.jpg

113446c28ba4n2mcs4mvsl.jpg

113447aqtpmi6gohqyerg8.jpg

113448fh9zgksj3s95h1o9.jpg

113449tlituogfzgzltv8u.jpg

113450jwpk8633kbzepmxw.jpg

113451cth8r78xwsvjirrx.jpg

113453b0myjmljiuxl554k.jpg

113453hl8seeelfucs2sg2.jpg

113455jtjbh3gj87h355zw.jpg

113456qwi6c0nwbnxinc29.jpg

113456m3ah1nc4k1hjqu40.jpg

113457dsm9oe9k9o89o9fr.jpg

113458af7rfi7p1aypoqju.jpg

113500yre8gmmm0rzscwkh.jpg

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 3 Bartley
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑帮王国---------红桃3 巴特莱

NO:GK014

1.头雕
2.素体
3.加厚内胆
4.紫色衬衣
5.绿色领带
6.红色马甲
7.红金色西装
8.黑色西裤
9.黑色腰带
10.1911冲锋手枪 A款
11.1911冲锋手枪 B款
12.30发弹匣 A款
13.30发弹匣 B款
14.15发弹匣
15.冒烟雪茄
16.雪茄
17.雪茄钳
18.zippo
19.怀表
20.酒杯
21.红色墨镜
22.皮鞋
23.裸手x4只
24.罗威纳犬
25.金属狗链
26.皮项圈

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom--------Heart 3 Bartley

NO:GK014

1.Headsculp
2.Action bady
3.filler underwear
4.The purple shirt
5.Green tie
6.Red waistcoat
7.Red gold suit
8.Black trousers
9. black belt
10.1911 machine pistol A
11.1911 machine pistol B
12.30-round magazine A款
13.30-round magazineB款
14.15-round magazine
15.cigar(Smoke effects)
16.cigar
17.Cigar pliers
18.zippo
19.A pocket watch
20.glass
21.Red sunglasses 
22.Leather shoes
23.Palm (4)
24.Rottweiler 
25.Metal dog chain
26.Leather collar 

Wish dam toys wouldn't include the dog and sold the figure for like $20 less because I have no interest in the dog. I do really like the figure though and agree it's an awesome pacific rim pearlman

Wish dam toys wouldn't include the dog and sold the figure for like $20 less because I have no interest in the dog. I do really like the figure though and agree it's an awesome pacific rim pearlman

:exactly: I totally agree. Just another reason to charge more and I hope this is not a trend.

Agreed about the dog; it kinda made sense including a wolf with ralap and billy's torture chair was a cool (if somewhat twisted) addition, but the character this figure is quite clearly homaging had nothing to do with dogs. I'll get this figure but that pooch is staying in the box.
I can only hope this trend sticks to the hearts gang and doesn't start leaking out into the rest of the line, lucky me though i decided to get into this line by cllecting hearts.

Yeah, that's equally unnecissary, if you have to give him an accessory why not a punching bag? I wouldn't mind so much if they actually fit the character, rather than tossing it in to hike up the price.

I gotta disagree about the accessories guys. I think they add do the character of the line. My intention is to display the Rottweiler with Benson and the lounge, which is just going to make the display pop. Which I guess is what Damtoys are going for.

That's a good idea with the dog and the lounge, i guess i'm just miffed because, as i mentioned, i don't really see why bartley needs a dog. I'm happy fo rthose who like the accessories, i guess i just wish they had "slim" versions without them, make it optional.

All that being said, even with the extra cost these are still a good deal, much more value for money than most other companies out there.

Yeah I can see why. Makes sense as its not like it fits the character a great deal but my guess is that they figure people are going to display it with Benson rather than have him come with the lounge and the dog making the cost sky high causing people to drop the line.

Back