Gene Wilder dead at 83

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyworth

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A Legend Amazing actor he will live on in all the Great movie's, Sad to hear he is gone.

I always wished he'd come back to the lime light and do more movies or tv or something. He has so many amazing movies under his belt. So sad.

RIP. A true great.

Me and my younger brother grew up on what seemed like watching Stir Crazy on a daily basis. Thanks for the memories Gene.

Sad news, he certainly left a legacy in the body of work he produced.

From Blazing Saddles......the greatest comedy western.

If it had Gene Wilder in it, I watched it no questions asked. Funny as a MOFO.

Pearlman said the comedy legend died late Sunday in Stamford, Conn. from complications from Alzheimer's disease, a condition the actor kept private for three years so as not to disappoint fans.
"He simply couldn't bear the idea of one less smile in the world," his nephew said.
Mel Brooks tweeted on Monday that his longtime friend and collaborator was "One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his friendship."
9mvzny5.gif

It seemed like a little light went out in him when he lost Gilda. RIP Gene. The world will miss you.

Back