Statue Bounties of Bathos (HMO Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This definitely deserves a thread here.

HMO Collectibles is producing a new line of collectibles as part of a new original concept/universe called Bounties of Bathos.

They've set up a page explaining a lot more here: https://hand-made-objects.com/bathos

Here's a very brief run-down of the project from Mufizal:

4 years ago, we gathered a dream team of industry-leading artists across the globe, from digital sculptors to painters and conceptual artists. The vision was simple but irresistibly powerful.
We wanted to create a breath-taking universe, from scratch, with an innate thrill and beauty that none had experienced till date.
The immense lure of the creative vision was so strong that we immediately sat down, hardly able to contain the excitement and the ideas that poured forth like a gushing river from our collective minds.
The culmination of 4 years of experiential design and production led to a startling discovery of a world that had been always been lurking in the deepest recesses of our minds.
Now, we do not think we created this universe. No - We merely discovered it within our collective subconsciousness's of the team.
Introducing, the Bathos Universe...

Introduction to their first character, Ren (additional photos below):

Product-REN05_zpsaracvhmt.jpg

Vert-Ren01_zpssk2zgl7o.jpg

Vert-Ren02_zpsukcbpgk1.jpg

Vert-Ren03_zpshacisovi.jpg

Product-REN01_zpsl0xbnvm8.jpg

Product-REN04_zps2sqvfzyi.jpg

Product-REN06_zpskv8zucc0.jpg

Oh, cool. That's hawt! Kind of like on the Captain Marvel PF? :)

PSA: Ren will be available for PO in 5 hours. That's 12.00 am Berlin time. I think that is 3 pm PDT? Only 125 pieces available.

Haha, yep. I actually styled it after Captain Marvel, but it grew out and it looks even cooler now. :)

I'd love to order this awesome lady, but I don't have the money or space for anything new right now. I really like the look and feel of this line, so I hope it does well for them.

:)

Yea, I hope they will have great success with this. I've seen some very cool concepts. It is amazing.

Some of their future characters are amazing as well.

Here's a rendering from Mufizal's profile on art station.

mufizal-mokhtar-4.jpg

Ordered, it's almost sold out now (less than 10 available from what I read).
Been wanting sci fi stuff since forever, my ideal would be something a tad more dirty/cyberpunk and I'm not a lot into female characters, but this looks just too good. HMO's track record for quality is good too, my Medusa bust is flawless. Pricing is fair too considering the edition size.

There's a third head (angry face) expected to be added from what I read

Back