Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
We need the movie poster from first movie, once this piece is complete

ram1s.jpg
ram1s.jpg

Last edited:
Oh damn.
I'm already on the hook for their amazing Arnie Conan. If they do a Rambo to match that I won't be able to help myself.

They've got to match a high bar set by Blitzways Rocky though for number 1 Stallone piece.

Just buy the HCG Rambo...Oh wait...

I wish this were Blitzway though, then we might actually see it in hand in the next couple of years. This is a character I would love a great statue of though.

Not overly impressed with the base. It's funny that there seems to be a lot of thought going into it. I hope the statue gets the same level of attention.

1:3 scale is more about the presence of the figure, and an environmental base would require a larger footprint than that.

Would really prefer they go with a flat thin base, which would save a bit of room, a bit of cost - and match up with their Arnie Conan.

A 1/3 statue on a base that size is going to be gigantic.

Yeah the more I look at the base the more I'm against it. A 1/3 statue will have such presence in sheer size alone, the grenade shell base is overkill. A flat thin base with some realistic jungle looking plants on it would've been more effective. To reiterate what SAB said all this is doing right now is adding more to the overall cost.

I'm a fan of the base myself. Whilst I would have preferred a jungle themed base, this looks great too. Blitzway's 1/3 Bruce Lee statues had large bases too and they looked fantastic.

I'm a fan of the base myself. Whilst I would have preferred a jungle themed base, this looks great too. Blitzway's 1/3 Bruce Lee statues had large bases too and they looked fantastic.

I own the Blitzway Bruce Lee's and the bases are big but this seems higher again.
And Lee was also tiny so even at 1/3 scale he really isn't much bigger than 1/4 PFs.

We know this Rambo is holding a bow and the feet spacing indicates he will be aiming it, meaning the top of that bow is going to put the statue height way around 1m

Excited about this one! While I normally don't go 1/3.. I might make an exception for this one if it turns out nice.

Yeah I hope the sculpting looks legit. There's a lot of detail when it comes to sculpting Sly. Not only do you have to get the head sculpt to look right, but with Rambo you have to work on getting the muscular physique sculpting/proportions to look correct as well.

Yeah I hope the sculpting looks legit. There's a lot of detail when it comes to sculpting Sly. Not only do you have to get the head sculpt to look right, but with Rambo you have to work on getting the muscular physique sculpting/proportions to look correct as well.

They did amazingly well with Arnie's Conan.

Back