Sideshow Life Size Darth Vader Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-1000

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Previously on Sideshow website they were saying it was due to be out in December but now it says ship between Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Im not familiar with sideshow never ordered from them. But since they change the shipping date does anyone know if it's a good sign knowing sideshow? And can it be out before October you tink?

star-wars-darth-vader-life-size-400249-04.jpg

I missed the last one, figuring it would be around forever, I kept going back & forth on weather to even get it. Of course now that's it's gone :slap.
This one, however, I just might have to get... maybe... yes... I think. OOHH, it's happening again!

Curious to see how this Vader looks in the end.

I think this one will look better with the helmet and mask as they didn't have to make accommodations for the extra details on the collar and portrait. The main selling feature of the previous version was the portrait and displayable helmet, mask and stand(for the EX). The helmet does look a little goofy on the previous version because of the different display features they included.

I think this one will look better with the helmet and mask as they didn't have to make accommodations for the extra details on the collar and portrait. The main selling feature of the previous version was the portrait and displayable helmet, mask and stand(for the EX). The helmet does look a little goofy on the previous version because of the different display features they included.

Yup and what is cool with that version it's a once piece bust. So like you said less chance to have a funny looking helmet:wink1:

The old one was a cast of Portumac ROTJ Vader.
We'll have to see how the new one looks in hand. Proto pics are always nice, but in hand pics or the product itself should reveal the quality and accuracy of the new bust. Because we all know, Sideshow is not known for true accuracy, they are known for "artistic interpretation".

I got the chest and the other box with the head got stuck in customs. Due to the bank holiday this Monday it gets delayed another day so will not get the head till Tursday so the base never left the box : (

The old one was a cast of Portumac ROTJ Vader.
We'll have to see how the new one looks in hand. Proto pics are always nice, but in hand pics or the product itself should reveal the quality and accuracy of the new bust. Because we all know, Sideshow is not known for true accuracy, they are known for "artistic interpretation".

The mask was not so bad..but they also used the wrong portumac dome.That was the mistake!:wink1:
This vader looks better from the pics.But it looks undersized if the tabletop view is right.

26635870kx.jpg

The mask was not so bad..but they also used the wrong portumac dome.That was the mistake!:wink1:
This vader looks better from the pics.But it looks undersized if the tabletop view is right.

26635870kx.jpg

portumac did pretty damn good work, especially for when he did it but in terms of accuracy it's hardly an sl or quasi :p

Back