• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: IN STOCK Hot Toys MMS347 DEADPOOL1/6 scale action figurel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm am I crazy or is the price this is being sold at crazy?? Why is this being sold for over $400 !!!! When this will be $230 from Sideshow?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Ummmm am I crazy or is the price this is being sold at crazy?? Why is this being sold for over $400 !!!! When this will be $230 from Sideshow?

The seller is counting on people wanting this bad enough, before it we get here on the US, that they will pay double the price.

Ahhh well I guess that makes sense... just soo crazy to me that people would spend that much when they could wait and get 2 figures for that price! Patience is a virtue. ..

4xx is average price on Ebay. It's actually not a big deal.

You are right, it is not a big deal. Neither is asking 1000.00 for it. I'm just surprised that people would bay 400.00+ for a figure that is worth less than 250.00. They just have to wait and save 200.00 when released.

You are right, it is not a big deal. Neither is asking 1000.00 for it. I'm just surprised that people would bay 400.00+ for a figure that is worth less than 250.00. They just have to wait and save 200.00 when released.
I agree 100% ... my thoughts exactly... I understand the reviewers who can actually recoop the money by sponsers or whatever for doing the reviews, but for a regular joe... id think you could just wait a month, then see what possible issues may be wrong by watching reviews and hearing from other collectors then pay half the amount after you can then decide weither or not it will be worth it...
Whatever tho, people can spend there hard earned money however they want I just don't see the point. Seems a bit silly to me and kinda lame on the sellers behalf who take advantage of the fact there in hong kong and get the figures before the US and other parts of the globe and then set these insanely high prices... thats why I love supporting members who sell on this board as oppsose to ebay because true collectors usually put figures at fair prices

Back