Action Figure OurWorld FS004 Adventurer Croft 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

OneSixthKit said:
AVAILABLE In November 2016

This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $20, total price is $110 and balance $90 will be charged once it is released

OurWorld 1/6 Scale Adventurer Croft FS004

Part list:

- Head Sculpt x1
- Figure Body x1
- Vest x1
- Jacket x1
- Pants x1
- Belt x1
- Bow x1
- Arrow x4
- Quiver x1
- Rope x1
- Pistol x1
- Holster x1
- Boots x1 pair
- Necklace x1
- Pick Axe x2

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=942

Haven't played the game, but it seems a good looking figure, but maybe not particularly accurate?

rise-of-the-tomb-raider1-1200x725.jpg

desert-tank-top-gear-up-guide.png

Looks awesome, I'll have to customize it a bit to get it where I want it
Swap the body, repaint the face, may even use an Abigail Whistler head modded with real hair,
and make a new belt and holster, because the one they show looks kinda like a costume piece.
Now that I think of it I'm just after the clothes lol,
but I really wish they would show a photo of the boots.

I think this looks like a great start. Are there any other stores offering this for sale? I haven't found it at my usual haunts so far.

As I haven't played either of the reboot games I downloaded video complete walkthroughs, without commentary so they play like very long animated movies (over eight hours long!)

Got her a little while ago.

She's pretty much as she is in the promo photos. The only thing they didn't show in those photos was the boots, and they're a hard plastic of the kind Medicom used to use.

I would love to see photos if you are able to post them.

I can't find in hand photos of her anywhere.

can you please post pics when you receive her?

It's hard trying to photograph her, but the sculpt, clothes and accessories are just as Our World promoted them.

Her body is very pale, and her face slightly darker. The camera accentuates the difference beyond what you see in reality. I've swapped her hands out with a pair from the HT Resident Evil Alice. The kukri holding pair work with Lara's ice axes, and give much more life than the pale, plasticky hands that were supplied.

Ideally she'd be on a darker body, and her Medicom-style boots would be a softer plastic and pre-weathered, though that will be an easy fix with a little dry brushing.

This is a snap with the flash on:

31316703043_d095a6e920_o.jpg

After taking this photo I did a very quick fix on the boots just by rubbing chalk over them with a fingertip. It takes the shine off and settles into the crevices like dust (or snow), and is, of course, completely reversible.

thank you for the photo! :)

its a shame her body is a different color than her head sculpt, but she looks good otherwise.

Back