Statue Prime 1 Studio Destro statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
from FB

Attachments

• dest.jpg
    dest.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 446
  • Prime1Studio_GI_Joe_Cobra_Destro_Statue.jpg
    Prime1Studio_GI_Joe_Cobra_Destro_Statue.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Man, i really want to see the prices on these Prime 1 1/4 GI Joe Statues. I love my SSC 1/5th Snakeeyes and Stormshadow but if these look good, man, gonna be hard not to swap out.

it looks good. but i do have one particular nit pick. i feel his legs may be too large. i don't recall destro looking like mr universe.

it looks good. but i do have one particular nit pick. i feel his legs may be too large. i don't recall destro looking like mr universe.

Yup. Way too large

I agree on the legs being to muscular too. Destro had broad shoulders and that would taper down to his waist. This look is probably due to that thing that is behind his head. Redo the legs and make the thingamajig behind his head a bit bigger.

I'm glad to see Joes getting love from such a great company, but I really feel as though P1 has no one working on these that has ever been a Joe fan.

I'm not a fan of this...stance feels strange for some reason. The Scarlet is pretty cool but I'm not getting into this line. I almost wish SSC did a few more in their 1/5 line. Love my snake eyes and storm shadow from that line.

The proportions are all over the place. Prime 1 are nailing every other license, but this really looks like a struggle. I just received my Harley from them and it is something I want them to throw in the casket with me. Really wish I felt that way about any of the Joe pieces. Definitely a step down from what SSC was doing years ago. :(

I know the Destro is freaking huge, I've seen him lined up with the others, but as others have commented, the proportions don't make him look that way.

yeah he's way too huge, he should be average size muscular. And his outfit is like he squeezed himself into baroness's 1-piece. Way too form fitting for my taste- and more fashion-runwayish instead of paramilitary. If they were going this route they should have provided a coat for balance. A slightly smaller frame and overcoat would probably mostly fix him

Best looking Destro I've seen. If only the Sideshow 1/6 figure looked this good.

Back