1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just trying to put an end to filling the minds of young non-initiates with the expectation that the Jnix Custom is what they'll get when they push the 'order' button for the second batch of HT ANH Han's (since recent posts on that thread are about 85%/15% in favor of Jnix!)

Now, please enjoy my crappy cell phone pics...

POOBo9.jpg

QRb7xc.jpg

Sigh.

I'm certain that I missed the window to get one, but does it mean that I don't have a chance of getting one at all?

Looks awesome, Qui Gon! Mine's still in the box. I've gotta paint it but I can't find the time. :gah:

Did J paint yours?

Looks awesome, Qui Gon! Mine's still in the box. I've gotta paint it but I can't find the time. :gah:

Did J paint yours?

Thanks! Yep... I won't even PRETEND to have a fraction of Jnix's talent, so I opted for his own personal paint work.

I'm sure the mods will push to move this to the custom's section, but hoping it lasts out here a while for the traffic (and 'cause I guess its 90% HT 10% Jinix if you want to split hairs!).

LOL! Well that happened at light speed!

I guess putting "Customs" in the thread name was not a bright move on my part...

Last edited:
This is my favorite figure now that it has Jnix's masterpiece. I'm so glad I lucked out and got one of the few extras he had after finishing the second batch.
And his paintwork is simply outstanding!

I am really glad I got one of the wonderful jnix`s han solo sculpts. it`s really is night and day over the ht version. here is a photo of the two together at last. I tried my best to bring out Chewbacca the best I could I hope he turned out ok. IMG_0182.jpg

I am really glad I got one of the wonderful jnix`s han solo sculpts. it`s really is night and day over the ht version. here is a photo of the two together at last. I tried my best to bring out Chewbacca the best I could I hope he turned out ok.

Looking good, GG.

Back