Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

Very cool! I like the diad set-ups... very classy looking with 2 figures and a image behind them.

Can't wait to see more :rock

galactiboy said:
Very cool! I like the diad set-ups... very classy looking with 2 figures and a image behind them.

Ditto! That looks really cool:rock

The Rocky one is my fav.

Fantastic deplays - I've seen them before... I'd love to see the whole room to see how the entire display looks altogether... Do you make the bases yourself?

that's such a great way to display things. Love it! :)

grangewallis said:
Fantastic deplays - I've seen them before... I'd love to see the whole room to see how the entire display looks altogether... Do you make the bases yourself?

Thanks! Yeah I make them all myself. I constantly change them out and build new ones as the collection grows so I really need to update the pictures of the whole room.

And thanks Darren. Can't wait to add the new Anakin sculpt from you to the collection.

You have a very unique way of displaying your stuff. Looks cool.

I like the last pic:lol

Awesome Green Lantern display :rock

So do you make these yourself as well? They are really great looking!

galactiboy said:
Awesome Green Lantern display :rock

So do you make these yourself as well? They are really great looking!
Yeah, I make all my displays. I started about two years ago. I wanted a display case/stand unique to the figure and I could never find anything so I put my furniture making abilities to good use for a change.
The next display project is a high end curly maple display case with glass doors and lights. I really want something classy to put all my SSC SW figs and PF statues (when I get some) in.

OUTSTANDING ADAM! I love those displays you made. They are very cool and very unique. Are you planning on making one for Ripley? I think you'd told me that you were only keeping your Hot Toys Ripley figure. I'd love to see an ALIENS display that you made. Maybe you could make one for me someday? I'd need one to fit all the figures: Hicks, Apone, Vasquez, Ripley, Drake and Hudson. I'll send you a PM about this, and we can talk about it. Wow, just a very classy setup. Awesome! I'm very impressed!

Very nice... I love your style...

Where do you find the shelves... they are perfect !

Thanks! I make all my own display shelves.

Adam, any chance of an update of your collection?

Yeah, I really need to update my pics.:eek: Most of the stuff you see in the pictures is packed away and new stuff set out. I'll try to get some updated shots up soon.

Back