• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MJ Choi/Iris Bill the Butcher w/ Fergo Black V2 Knives & CREG Blue Hat/War Boots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLD95

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This thing speaks for itself.

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

MJ Choi original painted Bill the Butcher sculpt. Iris clothing. Does come with the coat I just don't have him displayed with it. Everything is in great condition. Been displayed in glass since I've had him. There is a box for the sculpt but not for the full figure. Will be packaged with extreme care. Gangs of New York custom stand. Also comes with CREG Customs Blue Hat/War Boots. These have been painted previously then stripped again.

I'd like to get this sold within the next couple days so please send me an offer and I will consider all that I get. Thanks!

Also, another thing I'm selling which may crossover with the 1/6th community: Clerks 20th anniversary 180 gram Soundtrack vinyl. Clear black smoke record. Cover is signed by Kevin Smith. I'll ship it to you for 50 bucks. Don't have any pictures but it's been on display since I've gotten it, have not removed or played the record.

Last edited:
Re: MJ Choi/Iris Bill the Butcher w/ Metal Knives & CREG Blue Hat/War Boots

Grail figure here fellas. Yours for the taking. Considering all offers. Worst I can do is say no thanks.

Back