1/6 Endi Toys / Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon : Li Mu Bai - with sword of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Made by 'EndiToys (EIT) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon : Li Mu Bai - with sword of Destiny

I guess the images appeared a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure if it was someone's well-made custom or an item for sale. Now it's appearing on sales sites, so I' think it's an item.

LMB_01.jpg
LMB_02.jpg
LMB_04.jpg
LMB_07.jpg
LMB_06.jpg
LMB_08.jpg
LMB_09.jpg
LMB_10.jpg
LMB_11.jpg
LMB_13.jpg

I've never heard of the company, so I guess this would be their first figure - which is not a bad quality.
I hope they can match the prototype quality. Head sculpt and the sword looks really good.

just got the 'in stock now - confirm address' email.
So I guess it came out in HK now. Hopefully it's close to the prototype. crossing my fingers

Great looking head sculpt...the neck and body look a bit disproportionate though...could just be the angle that these pictures were taken at though...if anyone gets their hands on this it will be interesting to see in hand pictures...

I got my shipping notification. I'll do a through review when it arrives.
I had to pay additional shipping charges because their initial shipping calculation was incorrect. Usually sellers eat the cost in this case, don't they?
Not so professional...

Mine came in today.
Here are some quick review/unboxing photos

It came in a box that has 2 boxes inside. 1 was figure and the other was the diorama base.
Diorama base was very heavy! (probably this was why they asked for additional shipping)
CTHD_001.JPG

Simple content, but it comes with all the parts including the tree stick!
CTHD_002.JPG

Head sculpt and paint is quite nice with real hair queue hairstyle
CTHD_003.JPG

Al the accessories
CTHD_004.JPG

Green Destiny close up images. Jade decoration is very nicely detailed
CTHD_005.jpg

Base body articulation is kinda standard.
Ankle articulation is good as well with cloth socks and shoes
CTHD_006.JPG

Few pose shots
CTHD_007.JPG
CTHD_008.JPG
CTHD_009.jpg

This is the diorama base (Emerald Valley from the movie). Honestly I don't know what to do with it.
It's a good decoration piece. Maybe I'll put the sword on it and pose the figure with wooden stick.
It is very detailed and I can see they put some effort into it.
CTHD_010.JPG
CTHD_011.JPG
I just noticed some writings on the cliff on the left. Cool!
CTHD_012.JPG

Back