• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy: Starscream Prime 1 Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han_Solo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am interested in buying.

I wish to buy the following collectibles:

Prime 1 Transformers

1- Starscream (EX or regular)
2- Arkham Knight (EX or regular)

Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thank you
Han_Solo

Attachments

• COLECCION-EDDIE.JPG
    COLECCION-EDDIE.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 34
Re: WTT/S: HAVE: Indiana Jones PF, Superman PF, James Bond PF and GG busts

Bump...

Re: WTT/B: Prime 1 Megatron , Bumblebee or Drift from Transformers or Splinter TMNT.

New collectibles wanted.

Re: Wanted: Prime 1's Megatron ,Bumblebee or Drift from Transformers or Splinter TMNT

All the way up hehehe.

Re: Want to buy! Anything from Prime 1: Transformers, Batman Arkham Series, TMNT.

Bump...I am interested on buying these statues.

Re: Want to buy! Anything from Prime 1: Transformers, Batman Arkham Series, TMNT.

Bump!!!

Daily Bump!

Bump! up to the top!

Go for the Grimlock piece if you don't already have it.

Re: Want to buy! Prime 1 Transformers: Grimlock or Optimus Prime Ultimate Edition.

Bump!

Re: Want to buy! Prime 1 : Grimlock or Optimus Prime Ultimate Edition or others insid

Bump!!! I really want this Grimlock with Optimus please. :pray:

Re: Want to buy! Prime 1 : Grimlock or Optimus Prime Ultimate Edition or others insid

Up to the top!

Bump!

bump!

Re: Want to buy! Prime 1 : Grimlock, Bumblebee or more check inside.

Back to the top!!!

Re: WTB/T for Prime 1: I have Han Solo in Carbonite PF, Boba Fett PF, Vader Mythos.

A few pieces up for trade for any of the listed transformers from Prime 1.

Re: WTB/T for Prime 1: I have Han Solo in Carbonite PF, Boba Fett PF, Vader Mythos.

Bump!

Re: WTB/T Prime 1:HAVE Han Solo in Carbonite PF,Boba Fett PF,C-3PO & R2-D2 PF...

Back to the top...Bump!

Back