Netflix Luke Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trailer is just damn good. The editing is perfect, the music blends nicely with the scenes and it all draws you in. I started watching JJ for this and didn't realize how good that show was. And if brothas are going nuts over the trailer putting their stamp of approval on the blaxploitation and whatnot, I can't be more excited for this show.

I'm surprised he didn't kill Jessica in bed.

Jessica is actually more powerful than he is. I'm surprised she didn't break him. :lol

So pumped for all of these Defenders. They come from all kind of different backgrounds, but are all bad***. Seems like I get more attached to the street level characters than some of the bigger names like Thor and Hulk.

Figured I finally watch JJ before Cage's show and WOW, I was not expecting for JJ to be as good as it is!

I say it's as good if not better than the DD show.

I recently posted my top superhero villains and had I watched JJ before I posted that list Kilgrave would've definately been in my top 10 spot.

His powers are downright frightening, more so than any other villain so far in the MCU.

The show has a grittiness that even surpasses DD.

Back