Iron Studios - 1:4 movie Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the other forum.

All we have so far is an image from snapchat with poor quality, but I´m pretty hyped and it will probably be revealed soon. I will keep the thread updated.

13880353_1131003576960029_2217188693832251181_n.jpg

Thanks for the update.

I was hoping he would have a lower profile.

No way is he going into a Besta with doors.

I'm lookng forward to seeing more pics. Might be the only 1/4 movie Bucky we'll get. I'm still disappointed that we didn't get anything from Sideshow. I hope the likeness on this comes out good.

I'm lookng forward to seeing more pics. Might be the only 1/4 movie Bucky we'll get. I'm still disappointed that we didn't get anything from Sideshow. I hope the likeness on this comes out good.

No matter whatever happens in the future I doubt Sideshow will have a WS piece with better likeness (no matter how good/bad Iron Studios version ends up being).

Crap, you don't think so? That blows.

As the height looks to be just a bit lower (because of the rifle) than the Falcon which is approx 755mm....well if you lower the shelf enough it'll fit I guess, but it'll most likely be impossible to fit a 1/4 statue in the shelf below.

Heck in order to fit the 1/4 SS Superman (655mm) into a Besta with doors I had to lower the shelf that it was on so much that I can't fit any 1/4 statue below. Not even the GG Black Widow or the SS Storm Tropper will fit.

Anything greater than 634mm in height I sometimes get a custom acrylic display made up for it. Though a Detolf may work.

1. IT IS ABOUT TIME.

2. Anyone else have the serious impulse to get the piece in-hand, and saw the bottom half of the base off?!! WHY does everyone have to be on a 10" high base, what is up with that?!!

If this is anywhere near Iron Studios' 1/4 AoU Cap, insta-preorder. I'll tell the other half to get his hacksaw ready tho.

1. IT IS ABOUT TIME.

2. Anyone else have the serious impulse to get the piece in-hand, and saw the bottom half of the base off?!! WHY does everyone have to be on a 10" high base, what is up with that?!!

If this is anywhere near Iron Studios' 1/4 AoU Cap, insta-preorder. I'll tell the other half to get his hacksaw ready tho.

In this particular case his base is supposed to align with Caps in which Bucky is behind and slightly above Cap. At least according to the initial sketch design from IS

OMG FINALLY! ! *___*

I'm so happy we're finally seeing him even though there's still not a lot to see. I really hope the likeness comes out good and that his price is more around BP's than Falcon's even with that humongous base. XD

I love cool bases, but when they're this BIG - specifically this TALL.... Ugh. Limits your display options.

Given the quality of Sideshow's CA:TWS Cap and its likeness to the actor, I don't think we missed much there.

I'm a bit concerned about the fact that IS Bucky seems to have his hair parted on the side, and we never see him like that in the films... suspending judgment.

The left arm appears to be different than the concept art... Perhaps there's a switch-out for it.

Would be great if we could get some swap-out parts like with Falcon but I'm cool with it even if we don't. I just wish IS would show him already. ^^'' I've been stalking their Facebook and Instagram for weeks now ...

Back