1:2 Endoskeleton bust - Chronicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: Updated bust with more body, looks much better!

E4ohZA6.jpg

1/2 version of the full size bust...

wRywGfM.jpg

I see Paul has thrown the towel over on SF.

They make great products but keep promising things they don't deliver.

Alclad on exposed Endo parts and a closed ES after a month were both promised on the BD Bust.

Not sure whether people want it if the paint app is the same as the life-size one.
Especially the last few T:G skulls sold around 300 bucks on Yahoo Japan. No reason to go for the smaller scale.

I know time and time again, the movie Endos weren't chrome in TG, but I just can't get behind the silver paint these have had for accuracy sake when chrome looks so much better.

I would assume you are getting the same paint/finish as the 1:1 skull, but half the size.

1:2 busts need more shoulder area or they look tiny. The HCG one is a perfect example, they had a skull and a bust that was half the entire endo.

1:2 busts need more shoulder area or they look tiny. The HCG one is a perfect example, they had a skull and a bust that was half the entire endo.

I agree that this would have been a good opportunity to play around and add a little more to distinguish it from the full size version.

Posted via chronicle on SF....

Well once we started the 1:2 busts this was my original vision. Clean Arnold to Endoskeleton. I'll be showing the piece on FB live today and it will go up for pre-order next Friday.

Also it will be nice and shiny since we are chrome plating the piece and weathering it down and I will have my hands on this one from start to finish.

Paul

Looks good. Hopefully the eyes will have a fade out effect like they did on their other Terminator pieces.

Also, I re-watched Terminator Genisys the other day. It obviously isn't in the same league as T1 or T2. But it really isn't as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it the first time I watched it upon release. And I enjoyed it again last week. easily the best of the rest (not super high praise I know, but still...) The endos in it look pretty decent imo.

Back