Figures at the breakfast table

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
I noticed the most amazing thing today. I had a Hot Toys figure set up on my kitchen counter while having breakfast. It was cereal. And the figure was 2x as tall as the cereal bowl was wide (its diameter). After measuring the figure was 12" I concluded the bowl is probably around 6" wide.

Yeah, my daughter couldn't believe it either. Still deciding if I should call my wife to let her know. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
I noticed the most amazing thing today. I had a Hot Toys figure set up on my kitchen counter while having breakfast. It was cereal. And the figure was 2x as tall as the cereal bowl was wide (its diameter). After measuring the figure was 12" I concluded the bowl is probably around 6" wide.

Yeah, my daughter couldn't believe it either. Still deciding if I should call my wife to let her know. What does everyone else think?

Pics or it didn't happen :lol

Was there some tape on the cereal box? Tape is VERY IMPORTANT! Whatever you do - DON'T DAMAGE THE TAPE!!!!
:panic::panic::panic:

Back