Media Dead Rising Triple Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSLAR

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/09/dead-rising-triple-pack-coming-to-ps4-on-september-13/

Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Off the Record remastered on PS4. Dead Rising is the main seller to me because it was never on PS3, for some strange ass reason. Sadly Off the Record is only included digitally...which makes me wonder why it's called 'TRIPLE Pack' :dunno but still picking this up. I never got the other games because I would never get to play the original, since the Wii version sucks.

I think there would be an XB1 pack for this, hmm. Seems that like the RE games, Dead Rising 1 and 2 will be separate discs.

I played DR2 and thought it was alright. I just utterly hated that there was a game timer and you couldn't just **** around.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/09/dead-rising-triple-pack-coming-to-ps4-on-september-13/

Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Off the Record remastered on PS4. Dead Rising is the main seller to me because it was never on PS3, for some strange ass reason. Sadly Off the Record is only included digitally...which makes me wonder why it's called 'TRIPLE Pack' :dunno but still picking this up. I never got the other games because I would never get to play the original, since the Wii version sucks.

I think there would be an XB1 pack for this, hmm. Seems that like the RE games, Dead Rising 1 and 2 will be separate discs.

It's on Xbone as well. And MS probably just threw them a bunch of coin to make it 360 exclusive. I imagine the exclusivity deal ended and that's why PS4 is getting it now too.

I just utterly hated that there was a game timer and you couldn't just **** around.
I couldn't even finish the second main mission because of this.
Timed sandbox with crafting system and tons of side characters is the most moronic idea ever.

Really enjoyed the first Dead Rising on the 360 which was the only one I have played. It had a great premise, story, characters and made you feel like you were in Dawn of the Dead. I hated those god damn, pain-in-the-ass survivor achievements which I could never get. :pfft:

I always used the chainsaw I got from Mr. psycho clown, along with using with those three books that made it practically indestructible. Couple of swipes and boss battles took seconds. :lol

They totally won't. If Capcom won't take out or reduce the QTEs in RE6 Remastered, then no way they'll take out the timer system. They could do some modes where it's not a thing or an 'easy' mode, but I dunno ti's weird

Back