• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Collectibles Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griff WV

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm interested in buying the SSC Joker Sixth Scale Figure. It doesn't have to be the exclusive version with the laughing fish, but it could be. It can be used, but I'm pretty picky about condition. It would have to be mint/near mint and complete with all accessories, and have the original packaging in mint or near mint condition (I'm less picky about the packaging as long as it is all there and in pretty good shape). US only, please. I've never bought or sold anything here, but I've been on eBay since 1999 and have 100% feedback. I'll be happy to give you my eBay handle if you are interested. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Last edited:
Thank you for your note! I just committed to buying this figure from another board member, but I will definitely keep yours in mind. Thanks again!

Back